• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

I-G35!

Started by ZSHO, July 03, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I added another vehicle to the Stable and an offer hard to resist!
2003 Infinity G35 with only 7K ON THE OD! More PICS To come. 
The vehicle was a 1 owner Corporate vehicle.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Oh dear!!!! Looking good! What's on the menu for that one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJP turbo

Nice Z! One of the sexiest sounding v6 engines! I would go with anything from fast intentions ...sadly they don't respond much to boltons because they are tuned well from the factory

Could do an aluminum crank pulley , Stillen cold air, and a plenum spacer and catback but that's about it that actually does much

I love me a G car I'm jealous Z
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SHOdded

kids growing up needing new rides lol
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on July 03, 2018, 10:34:42 PM
Oh dear!!!! Looking good! What's on the menu for that one?

Thanks SBS! Not to much planned @ the moment but told the wife I think we have room for one more car in the driveway! Lol.  Z   :D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Here are a few PICS For the time being! Z  :)

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Super clean!!!!!

avidmotion

Very popular car, though the inside looks sterile and boring?
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

ZSHO

Quote from: avidmotion on July 10, 2018, 07:46:27 PM
I appreciate the kind words!!!!! Z

AJP turbo

Quote from: avidmotion on July 10, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

I love everything about the G...it's a 2003 remember that...it was classy and sharp and high tech and it's 15 years old
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

Sorry I have been meaning to update this post just been busy! 
So far I focused on the maintenance aspect of things and had the Infiniti dealer perform a coolant and brake system flush @ 8K! They thought I was crazy to have this done but explained to them it was an 03!
I had them change the oil over to my signature Redline and Wix-XP filter.  :)

I installed a K&N flat panel air filter,while finding out the original Nissan air filter from 02 was @ bay....

I had a buddy of mine which works @ exhaust shop do a muffler delete into a Y pipe!
It sounds ear piercing awesome @ cold start,while after 3K Rpm is where the sweet spot for sound picks up with some to little drone to be had.
I must say it sounds pretty darn good IMO and Video to come soon....
New Staggered setup in the works. Z 

ZSHO

I gave the G some attention with a new set of Cosmis Racing MR7 18x9 25 wheels in (white),along with some Continental DWS06 rubber in 245-40-18 from www.fitmentindustries.com .
They are racing wheels which are pretty nice especially @ 25 lbs ea!

Sorry will post a video soon..

Here are a couple of day and night shot PICS.  Z  :)

https://www.fitmentindustries.com/buy-wheel-offset/MR7-1890-25-5X100-W/cosmis-racing-mr7-18x9-25?

SHOdded

802SHO

Looks good and so much better with the clear side marker lenses instead of the oem amber ones!  It does look good with white wheels!  Are you going to add a stock spoiler or leave it the way it is without one?
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20