• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Snow Performance Water/Meth Kit

Started by SoCalFlexin, July 02, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: shoNoff on July 03, 2018, 10:50:24 AM
To the OP Im really sorry to highjack your thread. To everyone that answered thank you so much for the info. Looks like if its good enough for LMS its good enough for me. Im also doing this research for my dad who is going to be adding methanol to his Ecoboost mustang at the same time.
We have found that all of the items in the alky kit are really built to last and they are all high quality parts and lines and julio is a great person to work with and we have always found the best results with that system!

shoNoff

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on July 03, 2018, 11:58:58 AM
To the OP Im really sorry to highjack your thread. To everyone that answered thank you so much for the info. Looks like if its good enough for LMS its good enough for me. Im also doing this research for my dad who is going to be adding methanol to his Ecoboost mustang at the same time.
We have found that all of the items in the alky kit are really built to last and they are all high quality parts and lines and julio is a great person to work with and we have always found the best results with that system!
]

I don't see anything on your site. Do you offer a kit for a 2015 ecoboost mustang?
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: shoNoff on July 03, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on July 03, 2018, 11:58:58 AM
]

I don't see anything on your site. Do you offer a kit for a 2015 ecoboost mustang?
We can probably make one for that vehicle as we have fabricated them to work on a mustang

StealBlueSho

LoL... it's probably the same kit! They are pretty universal...

Livernois used to add a custom bracket for the pump mount... not sure if they still do. I didn't receive that bracket when I ordered mine. Just make sure to ask for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shoNoff

Probably right SBS. I'll be calling Livernois this week to order myself a kit and talk about the mustang. Thanks again to everyone
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

Twintrbskies

Quote from: ZSHO on July 03, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
IMHO NO ONE Can even come close to Julio Don customer service and support which is by far second to none.....
I was initially amazed @ the level of customer support

^^^ This right here! ^^^ Just bought one and Love it! Definitely superior quality.
Lol Do the trunk mount too!! Its worth it.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

Scott4957

As all others have said, stay away from Snow. I have had EVERY problem mentioned in the other posts. Leaking, failed pump, no warranty due to the price I paid. Just look them up on BBB, complete crap. Dare i use the controller on my next kit? Its the only thing that didn't fail and given its complexity I highly doubt anyone at Snow had anything to do with building it.
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned