• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Mason-Dixon Dragway

Started by Suddueth13, July 02, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suddueth13

Finally made it to the strip after about a month and a half of delays. Pretty happy overall. There was an event that got rained out and moved to Test and Tune day so it was busy. I only got two runs in before calling it a day. DA was about 2744 on my fastest run. Car is a bone stock '13 MKS EcoBoost.
2013 MKS EcoBoost: Osram LED interior and license plate lights, stock otherwise.

AJP turbo

Where is mason Dixon dragway? Was thinking it's close to me? ...so are 12's and tune calling your name?!
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Brucelinc

Decent stock times.  Now get that thing tuned so you can really enjoy it.

Hotrod Lincoln

Pretty fast times for stock. Funny I remember trying to run my small block fairlane, it ran 13's all day and it was FAST! Lol
2011 MKS 81K Miles

StealBlueSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on July 02, 2018, 08:23:02 AM
Where is mason Dixon dragway? Was thinking it's close to me? ...so are 12's and tune calling your name?!

It's in Boonsboro, MD....

http://www.masondixondragway.com/

It's one of those tracks that is close enough to me that I would go to if the weather is good but capital or mir is closed.... I think it's about 1.5-2hrs from my place...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suddueth13

Yeah Boonsboro, MD on Route 40. It's definitely getting tuned but that will likely be next year. It's funny too that I realized only today that I never turned the traction control off haha
2013 MKS EcoBoost: Osram LED interior and license plate lights, stock otherwise.