• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

One last trip to New England Dragway.

Started by shoNoff, June 28, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoNoff

I went up to the track last Friday 6/22 to make a few more runs. These are my last runs before my downpipes and possible meth install. Torrie added 2 degrees of timing and lets just say it woke her up a bit. All runs are on 93 pump gas in sport mode with advancetrac turned off completely. The first run was the old tune so I could compare with and without timing being added. I would have made more runs but a DSM puked its tranny down the entire right lane. After almost an hour of clean up I decided to head home. The DA was 600 feet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQgUZF9MOkg
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

Quikv6

Good run!!! I never had luck at NED. My best there was 12.74 full bolt on and meth. also tuned by Torrie. The track prep was just horrendous!! couldn't get 60' below a 1.9. A few weeks later I went to Lebanon Valley and cut a 1.74 60' which got me to a 12.4. LVD they call it the "house of hook"
2013 SHO +PP Custom dual feed intake, 160 t-stat, SW catless DP's, Hot pipes, Turbosmart BOV,  3bar & Snow Performance stage 3 methanol TUNED BY TORRIE Megan coilovers, Staggered wheels and tires.
2015 Roush Mustang VMP supercharged 750RWHP
2019 Ranger Lifted Mini Mall Crawler also Tuned by Torrie

shoNoff

Quote from: Quikv6 on June 28, 2018, 06:33:01 PM
Good run!!! I never had luck at NED. My best there was 12.74 full bolt on and meth. also tuned by Torrie. The track prep was just horrendous!! couldn't get 60' below a 1.9. A few weeks later I went to Lebanon Valley and cut a 1.74 60' which got me to a 12.4. LVD they call it the "house of hook"

I've been racing at NED since 1991 in my Jr. Dragster. Love that place great air and a great track surface since they redid it a few years ago. I've never had a problem hooking any car up there on a weekend event even down to running my dad's old 8 second pinto. But it can get adventuras on a Wednesday or Friday street night that's for sure. My 60 foots were 1.84-1.88 all night. The key is knowing the track well and what times to run. On Wednesday during the day they always prep the right lane for track rentals. So the key is get there early and get in the right lane before the street tires destroy the prep. Same goes for firiday nights. Stay out of the left lane unless it's sat or sun lol. On the flip side Ive never had any luck at LVD. It had nothing to do with track prep it had more to do with me always being on the trailer early every time I went there lol. I really like LVD but it's a good 2 1/2 hours for me where NED is 20 mins.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile