• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Fastest Times!

Started by ZSHO, June 25, 2018, 11:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I was curious to know who has the overall Fastest times on the Gen 6 with the exception of bpd1151!  I know Jacob was one of them! There was also Mike (BOOSTD SHO) with a Black modified 13-SHO which he sold a couple of years ago. Feel free to share your thoughts respectively,TIA.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

There is no "GEN6".

This has been discussed and confirmed previously.

Per the official SHO Club.

Just FYI.

GEN4 is: 2010-2012 model year's.
GEN5 is: 2013-current.

I wish Ford would invest in, and produce a GEN6.... but with the demise and slaughtering of so many of their sedans, doesn't look promising, that's for sure.

bpd1151

As far as times, I know Todd Weaver is right behind me, mid 11's.

There was Darell Stamper. Then FirstSHO Mike. Both in the high 11's.

Umm who else, I think Steve from Canada was in that grouping.

Trying to remember who else.....

lamrith

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 25, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
I wish Ford would invest in, and produce a GEN6.... but with the demise and slaughtering of so many of their sedans, doesn't look promising, that's for sure.
You mean slaughtering of all of their sedans?  At least the article I read when the news hit said the only car left was the mustang.  Funny I was just thinking and shaking my head at it this morning sitting at a traffic light I was scanning vehicles going buy.  was a pretty even split of sedans vs small suv vs trucks, though I will say the sedans had a slight edge over the small SUV numbers.  I still cannot understand why they are dropping them all.  I get competition, flooded market.  but fact is people like sedans, and a great many people are brand loyal, those ford loyal sedan owners are now going to be going to be forced to other brands.  Great way to throw market share and revenue away.
:bangin:

Sorry I digress, back to fastest SHO talk! :drive:
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 25, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
There is no "GEN6".

This has been discussed and confirmed previously.

Per the official SHO Club.

Just FYI.

GEN4 is: 2010-2012 model year's.
GEN5 is: 2013-current.

Due forgive me as I have only been part of this fine Forum and
the former SHO/ECOMKS/SPORT-Pro- Boards Forum for a very short period of time and have no affiliation with any other forum! I appreciate the clarification!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

John from OKC and Weaver are the ones I know personally with Gen 5s to be into the 11s.  John did it on stock turbos.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

To be Fair and set the record straight lets not forget to add Jacob to the list and formerly Mikes BOOSTD SHO Black 13-SHO!  Z   :)

Macgyver

On Ecoboosted or is it Ecoboost Enthusiasts Facebook groups. There is a list of 9 people that have broken into the 11 second group. Some people there think that is a huge number of SHO's that have done it. ;-) LOL