• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Airport drags!

Started by dubcitySHO, June 20, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dubcitySHO

A local airport held a drag race event down the runway on Father's Day so I took the SHO up and ran.  They had a staging tree, but the 'timeslip' only recorded R.T. and E.T.

I was VERY disappointed in the results, as I'm pretty sure I own the slowest bull in the AJP stable...  Not a knock on the tune, as it feels great.  On the plus side, I won both of my races, and conditions were horrendous.  92 degrees, 60% humidity, and DA around 4400'.  Still bummed with the numbers, but everyone was dealing with the crap conditions.

I ran a 13.561@102 and the RS ran a 13.688@106 and had an intake, turboback exhaust, FMIC, and Cobb Accessport.

https://youtu.be/JEYZILvinH8
2018 Magnetic Metallic F-150 XLT FX4 SCrew, 20% 3M Tint, Currently researching reputable F-150 tuners....

SHOdded

Hot, Humid, and Hellish DA.  Yeah.  That will be a real killjoy.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!