• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

So...is there any way to use the SHO badges to create an intake....exhaust

Started by jbrown9999, June 19, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbrown9999

2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

EcoAbe

I'm not sure what this is asking. Are you inquiring if you can affix a SHO badge to an intake or exhaust tip?
2015 Bronze Fire Non PP w/ 401a package

J-Will

you want to take a bunch of badges and mold them into intake and exhaust parts?
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

jbrown9999

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

derfdog15

I almost feel like this was some attempt at making a break duct or otherwise from the two side SHO badge areas...but I feel the plumbing to do so would be a pain in the ass...
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

jbrown9999

Quote from: derfdog15 on June 20, 2018, 01:30:50 PM
I almost feel like this was some attempt at making a break duct or otherwise from the two side SHO badge areas...but I feel the plumbing to do so would be a pain in the ass...

Yeah, I realized last night that I was wondering if you could use those let heat out of the engine compartment...basically... make them functional.

SHOdded

You could, would help if air flows in from the front and then exits our the badge area.  Not sure that happens though, and due to aerodynamics pulling air around the car rather than through it, the exiting air flow would be relatively weak.  Besides, heat rises, so the most effective way is to put hood vents in place, I think.