• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ford Nationals Great Group of "Guys"!

Started by StealBlueSho, June 03, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Just a quick shout out to all the Gentlemen( I use that term loosely.. bwhaha) and their Ladies who were at Carlisle this weekend. It was awesome to finally meet some of the regular forum members! I have been part of some car clubs, and I will say without a doubt, the SHO community is the most welcoming group I have ever met! Stoked to see everyone next year, and hope to spend a bit more time as I did leave early both days (as mentioned, being respectful of my old man's needs) to be part of the after party fun.

To everyone who thinks about going but doesn't, you really should! Its a blast at the Mustang Ford Nationals! And being able to meet all these guys face to face is worth it.

Until next year! (And it will take a year for my rear end to handle another dead pool hug)

bpd1151

Finally glad to place a face with the forum user name there SBS / BJ SHO.

More than happy to welcome you into the fold. You took the hazing well and I too look forward to next year.

Always a great time, and surprisingly no rain during each day and what rain did come, arrived overnight. So Mother Nature was watching over us for sure.

Thanks for being a great sport!

Cya next year. :thumb:

shoNoff

My dad has always wanted to go to this. Maybe next year he and I will come down in the SHO and ecoStang
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

bpd1151

Don't make it a "MAYBE" make it a DEFINITIVE!!!!!

We are currently blocking out 10 rooms for next year, at the Holiday Inn Express (1152 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, Pa.)

If we reach 20 rooms, a discount will be extended to all of us. LMK.

mjhpadi

It was a pleasure to spend time with both you and your dad...however, use the term old man a bit more conservatively...after all I have him beat by 5 years.....
Hope you guys can both make it and hang with us next year, it was a pleasure to spend time with another guy who understands the Ecoboost platform and is doing things correctly!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

StealBlueSho

Quote from: mjhpadi on June 06, 2018, 11:11:08 AM
It was a pleasure to spend time with both you and your dad...however, use the term old man a bit more conservatively...after all I have him beat by 5 years.....
Hope you guys can both make it and hang with us next year, it was a pleasure to spend time with another guy who understands the Ecoboost platform and is doing things correctly!

Ha! I used the term "old man" as an endearment.. possibly because it's been a running joke between my dad and I for sometime....

I will however use it more conservatively :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shoNoff

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 04, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
Don't make it a "MAYBE" make it a DEFINITIVE!!!!!

We are currently blocking out 10 rooms for next year, at the Holiday Inn Express (1152 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, Pa.)

If we reach 20 rooms, a discount will be extended to all of us. LMK.

I'll talk to him this weekend. Im sure he will want to just hop in my SHO but Im going to try to convince him to take his ecoboost stang.

Quote from: mjhpadi on June 06, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

I call my dad the old man all the time (he's 62 hope I don't hurt feelings) haha. But on the flip side he calls me Jr. even though im not a Jr. So its all good
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

I retract this entire post... bunch of clowns instead!!!!! 🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 08, 2018, 07:37:39 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on June 08, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
https://performanceparts.ford.com/gallery/2018-6-1-carlisle?cks=432128850&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS . Z

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/newsroom/2018/06/2018-carlisle-all-ford-nationals.html?cks=432128850&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS.
Ha......

Out of all of those pics, NOT A SINGLE TAURUS!

Wow.

Somehow being the bastard platform of Ford has grown on me.

As has me whoop'n the poop out of most of those ponies present.

Still Z, thanks for posting. :thumb:
Quite shameful! Not even a glimmer. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

mval

Quote from: ZSHO on June 08, 2018, 08:03:17 AM
Quote from: bpd1151 on June 08, 2018, 07:37:39 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on June 08, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
https://performanceparts.ford.com/gallery/2018-6-1-carlisle?cks=432128850&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS . Z

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/newsroom/2018/06/2018-carlisle-all-ford-nationals.html?cks=432128850&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS.
Ha......

Out of all of those pics, NOT A SINGLE TAURUS!

Wow.

Somehow being the bastard platform of Ford has grown on me.

As has me whoop'n the poop out of most of those ponies present.

Still Z, thanks for posting. :thumb:
Quite shameful! Not even a glimmer. Z
thanks for pics Z. nothing unusual about no sho pics, just like with my local ford club, the red headed step child of ford. but still my opinion the test mule for the 3.5eco hooked to the 6f55 tranny to make sure was ready for the big time in '11- F150. some ford guy either had an old SHO or knew somebody who did & thought what better way to test the combo by putting them in a taurus & call it a SHO & let those crazy SHO guys try to break her. then they got the thought, let add the ptu & make her awd. they'll tear it up for sure. a test mule in my mind but for those of us who took the chance back in '10 what a reward!!!
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

LostnEye

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 03, 2018, 09:18:47 PM
Just a quick shout out to all the Gentlemen( I use that term loosely.. bwhaha) and their Ladies who were at Carlisle this weekend. It was awesome to finally meet some of the regular forum members! I have been part of some car clubs, and I will say without a doubt, the SHO community is the most welcoming group I have ever met! Stoked to see everyone next year, and hope to spend a bit more time as I did leave early both days (as mentioned, being respectful of my old man's needs) to be part of the after party fun.

To everyone who thinks about going but doesn't, you really should! Its a blast at the Mustang Ford Nationals! And being able to meet all these guys face to face is worth it.

Until next year! (And it will take a year for my rear end to handle another dead pool hug)
It was a please meeting BJ and Coach Buzzcut for the short time they were there along with the rest of you who made it out. Agreed, very welcoming group and I definitely plan on coming back next year. I will be registering for the parade but thanks to Mark for letting be ride shotgun since I didn't this year.
2013 Tuxedo Black/Mayan Grey PP, GH AO, GH IC, H&Rs, AD mounts