• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Ford in the Garage.

Started by 5ohSHO, May 29, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5ohSHO

It was too clean. I had too get it. The place I bought it from also didn't really know what they had. Oh well.

SHOdded

Some vintage action :D  Nice score.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

lamrith

Very nice score.  It looks cherry!
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

dubcitySHO

Awesome!  I too, would have jumped on that in a heartbeat.

2018 Magnetic Metallic F-150 XLT FX4 SCrew, 20% 3M Tint, Currently researching reputable F-150 tuners....

mjhpadi

I am jealous, I love the T-Bird SuperCoupe and would have snatch it up in a minute. Great score and it has a clutch!  Congrats...you get 2 thumbs up for not missing this one!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

5ohSHO

Thanks everyone. It needs a couple of little things fixed, but is in excellent condition overall. It seems to have come from Arizona based on the dealer business cards in the owner's manual and the underside is super clean on this thing. The fan control relay is bad so it gets warm after a while and the shifter bushings need replaced, but that's why the dealer was so eager to get rid of it for a lot less than they were asking for it.

5ohSHO

Not much action for the SHO over the winter, but I did manage to acquire a parts car with some nice goodies to do an engine, trans and rear end swap on the tbird since the stock engine was developing a head gasket issue. "New" setup has a Comp Cams stage 2 cam, roller rockers, valve springs, head studs, ported heads, 9.1cr Wiseco pistons, 42# injectors, Walboro 225 LPH pump, 76mm MAF, 80mm TB, 15% overdrive, double intercooler, Kooks mid length headers, full header back exhaust, coil, stage 2 clutch, 3.27 gears and getting the tune dialed in with a Moates Quarter Horse chip. I had to re-seal and cleanup the new parts a little. The stock 225 tires are having a little trouble keeping up now.

SM105K

Look into the bigger hat for the m90.  The stock one is a major restriction.  I know they are floating around still.  Also consider changing fluid itself.  Just know it smells terrible.   
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

5ohSHO

My next plan is to get the bigger hat and get a mpx ported blower and plenum along with 60# injectors. That won't be for a little while since that's gonna be kinda spendy. Still debating if I wanna go with meth injection on this car.

SM105K

Quote from: 5ohSHO on April 12, 2019, 11:45:09 AM
My next plan is to get the bigger hat and get a mpx ported blower and plenum along with 60# injectors. That won't be for a little while since that's gonna be kinda spendy. Still debating if I wanna go with meth injection on this car.

I had a 1989, and 1990 SC both auto cars.  I modded the 1990 (bigger hat, thicker intercooler, 3.73 gears, pulley, B&M shift kit) and it was fun to drive.  Pretty sure it was a big reason/contributing factor why I went with the newer SHO.  I like bigger sedans with power lol. 

Seeing what are you doing to yours is making me want to be financially rebellious....because I really always wanted a 5 speed SC or even a 5 speed Turbo Coupe....lol.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |