• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Updates in progress.

Started by dimspace, August 15, 2013, 10:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dimspace

Tapa talk issues fixed

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

mjhpadi

Good job! Seems to be working fine now!::):D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

bpd1151

I checked a little while ago and so far everything seems to be functioning just fine.

Good job and thanks for all the hard work.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

dimspace

We are running the unreleased tapatalk plugin now, took it straight from their github and it seems to have fixed the issues. hopefully they will release that officially soon.

SHOdded

Support can make/break a software platform, glad the "beta" release for TT is working nicely.  Thanks for getting this done!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Larrylu

I'm not seeing the "thank you" that was available for a while earlier on TT.  Am I just not looking in the right place?
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

dimspace

Quote from: Larrylu on August 21, 2013, 08:49:33 PM
I'm not seeing the "thank you" that was available for a while earlier on TT.  Am I just not looking in the right place?

at the moment, in the new version of tapatalk, i understand that thank you is not supported as they made quite a lot of changes to the structure of the program. They are releasing all their code on github so external devs can implement things, so i will pester the creator of the thank you mod to get them to parse the changes across. failing that I will have a look at it myself.

thanks for your patience guys,. with all new communities there are teathing problems. weve discovered a couple of bugs with packages, and also issues with the instant messaging which was slowing things down. Boss is looking at a new server over the next few days. if there are issues the boss can usually solve them, if not, im usually available.

Larrylu

Quote from: dimspace on August 22, 2013, 09:06:01 AM
Quote from: Larrylu on August 21, 2013, 08:49:33 PM

at the moment, in the new version of tapatalk, i understand that thank you is not supported as they made quite a lot of changes to the structure of the program. They are releasing all their code on github so external devs can implement things, so i will pester the creator of the thank you mod to get them to parse the changes across. failing that I will have a look at it myself.

thanks for your patience guys,. with all new communities there are teathing problems. weve discovered a couple of bugs with packages, and also issues with the instant messaging which was slowing things down. Boss is looking at a new server over the next few days. if there are issues the boss can usually solve them, if not, im usually available.

The things you guys play with is amazing to me!  Thank you.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro