• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ford Nano Coat

Started by StealBlueSho, May 29, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donky4444

Quote from: mjhpadi on May 31, 2018, 08:36:41 AM
Just an update, I really love Adam's products and I can promise they will stand behind anything you purchase from them.  Adam has been a friend for almost 20 years and he is a great guy that makes great products.  I would trust anything they offer.  I still have yet to find a Detail Spray that is even near the quality of Adam's...not to mention Adam's Clay Bar, Swirl Remover, and many other products.  I know they really have made my vehicles look great since '98!

I'll second this statement.  I only use Adam's products on my cars.  Sometimes I feel like I'm sending them my mortgage payment but it's worth it with the results I get.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

Gjkrisa

Quote from: mjhpadi on May 31, 2018, 08:36:41 AM
Just an update, I really love Adam's products and I can promise they will stand behind anything you purchase from them.  Adam has been a friend for almost 20 years and he is a great guy that makes great products.  I would trust anything they offer.  I still have yet to find a Detail Spray that is even near the quality of Adam's...not to mention Adam's Clay Bar, Swirl Remover, and many other products.  I know they really have made my vehicles look great since '98!
Their detail spray even better then turtle wax ice that s*** is awesome

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Colorado-SHOBro

detailing has just become an obsession for me and yes . . . adams!

having their distribution center 15mins away is hazardous to my wallet lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

J-Will

Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on May 31, 2018, 02:44:09 PM
detailing has just become an obsession for me and yes . . . adams!

having their distribution center 15mins away is hazardous to my wallet lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're on the other side of the country and that's still hazardous for my wallet.

I also just bought their ceramic coating for paint. I have their trim ceramic coating, but have not used applied it yet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap