• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ford + BMW....

Started by SilvererSHO, May 21, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilvererSHO

Wheel color.  Pretty much a gunmetal grey.  I just got my wheels back from A Condition Wheel Service in Rosemount, MN.  Great guy to deal with.  For $650 they peeled the tires off, fixed some curb rash that was there when I bought the car, did their magic and then remounted and balanced the tires.  They look great, we'll see how they hold up.  Now I just have to upgrade the brakes and get rid of the nasty looking things with peeling blue paint that are currently on it.  Man the small rotors of a 2010-2012 look ridiculous with these wheels.
All Silver(er)SHO.  2012, every option with PP running new Firehawk Indy 500's.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoAbe

Looks real nice. The grey compliments the ingot silver well.
2015 Bronze Fire Non PP w/ 401a package

glock-coma

Very nice. I the light they have a slight blue tint, I like it.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

Twintrbskies

Sorry for being off subject... How do you like those tires? Thinking of buying some so thought I would ask.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)