• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 SHO PP

Started by jims2015, May 18, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jims2015

2015 SHO PP. Tuxedo black, black interior. All options except massaging seats. 47k miles mostly highway. Great condition, absolutely no scratches or door dings. I walked a lot of miles parking it far from the store. I'm retired and this car has honestly never sat outside even 1 day or night since it rolled off the showroom. I bought a spare oe rim and tire to carry on longer trips. I also have a set of Blizzaks. They're stacked in the closet but I was able to get a picture of one. I've used them for 4 seasons and the tread looks good. The Continental Extreme Contact summer tires on the car are good, but hard for me to judge percentage so I include a picture. New battery last August. The car has Windstorm downpipes, Alky Controls methanol, and a Livernois dyno tune all done at the Livernois facility. Includes the Livernois tuner. Extra set of plugs. The only downside I can think of is that I didn't drive it hard enough. I go over a month or 2 without WOT compared to some of you guys hitting it on a daily bases. $20,000.

2015 PP, Thunderstorm DP & CAI. AlkyControl, Livernois dyno tune

2019 Corvette C7 Z51 A8 No mods

SHOdded

Please edit one of rhe pics or add a pic with your forum name and item location to identify the SHO as yours, per forum rules.  GLWS!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Nice SHO! Indiana! I hope it goes to a worthy new home.  GLWS.  Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

jims2015

Quote from: SHOdded on May 18, 2018, 02:16:04 PM
Please edit one of rhe pics or add a pic with your forum name and item location to identify the SHO as yours, per forum rules.  GLWS!

OK. I missed that one.
2015 PP, Thunderstorm DP & CAI. AlkyControl, Livernois dyno tune

2019 Corvette C7 Z51 A8 No mods

ZSHO

Free Bump! I would of took it off your hands if it wasn't for the newly acquired Jeep... It would of been Cool to have two SHO 's in the Driveway.  Once again GLWS. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|