• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois customer track day!

Started by Livernois Motorsports, May 17, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Weather was not in our favor for the customer track day on may 12th so we have moved it into the future date june 30th! So for those of you who wanted to go but couldnt make it nows your chance to get a spot! Shoot us over an email to info@livernoismotorsports.com with your first and last name and either the invoice number or a list of mods on the car and we will get back with you ASAP!

ZSHO

The MODS are on my signature & profile! Lol. Thanks for the update.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

It was a pleasure attending Today's annual  LMS CAD Today with a big turnout plus many representing the SHO-Platform and got the pleasure of meeting Dan Millen once more and the whole crew @ LMS !

The weather played a significant role as the temps were in the middle 90's with high humidity.
I will certainly post some PICS by tomorrow for everyone to enjoy.  Z  :)

In the meantime I wish everyone @ E.B.P.F a wonderful Happy 4th of July weekend.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Glad you had a great time Z.  Wish we could of gone, but ended up working on my 05 F150.  4WD actuators went out, had to replace bunch of parts.  Maybe this fall.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

Here are a few Pics of yesterday's event! ENJOY.  Z

dubcitySHO

She's such a looker, Z!

How did you do time wise?
2018 Magnetic Metallic F-150 XLT FX4 SCrew, 20% 3M Tint, Currently researching reputable F-150 tuners....

ZSHO

Quote from: bamsho on June 30, 2018, 11:25:54 PM
Glad you had a great time Z.  Wish we could of gone, but ended up working on my 05 F150.  4WD actuators went out, had to replace bunch of parts.  Maybe this fall.
Thanks Brian!  It was a last minute effort to attend but Glad to see you setting priorities first my friend . Z   :)

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on July 01, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
Here are a few Pics of yesterday's event! ENJOY.  Z

Thanks for attending and we were glad to have you there, personally i was not in attendance sadly, what time did you snag while you were with us?

ZSHO

@ - LMS & dubcitySHO It was indeed a Dismal day for ET'S ! Many of the SHO'S struggled to hit the 12's barrier due to the High DA,but certainly enjoyed seeing old faces and meeting new ones.  :)
I guess after a 11hr drive and plenty of heat soak my personal best was 12.7!! 

BTW-  :bigthanx: To Dan Millen from LMS who went out of his way to supply me with a Fresh Pale of Methanol @ no cost after a few runs.  Z  :thumb:

ZSHO

I forgot one!!!  Z

bamsho

Hmmmm someone got a bigger pump.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

Quote from: bamsho on July 03, 2018, 07:57:35 AM
Hmmmm someone got a bigger pump.
Bigger Turbos two!!! Heavy Hitter indeed!  17- SHO IIRC! Z

ZSHO

Here's a video from LMS CAD! I should of launched harder but @ my old age and after an 11hr drive was a bit tired but it was certainly an epic event in the making to say the least!  enjoy. Z  :)

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on July 02, 2018, 07:58:35 PM
@ - LMS & dubcitySHO It was indeed a Dismal day for ET'S ! Many of the SHO'S struggled to hit the 12's barrier due to the High DA,but certainly enjoyed seeing old faces and meeting new ones.  :)

BTW-  :bigthanx: To Dan Millen from LMS who went out of his way to supply me with a Fresh Pale of Methanol @ no cost after a few runs.  Z  :thumb:
Glad we could help you out and yes it was a hard day for racing for sure and definitely even harder on the FI cars!

ZSHO

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on July 03, 2018, 10:44:56 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on July 02, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

Glad we could help you out and yes it was a hard day for racing for sure and definitely even harder on the FI cars!
Thank you kind sir!  Z  :)