• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Lamrith's Brightwork Build - image heavy

Started by lamrith, May 11, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

It certainly looks like it was warranted!  Did you install new Strut mounts!!
Best of luck & Enjoy the ride. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

lamrith

Quote from: ZSHO on May 26, 2018, 06:58:51 AM
It certainly looks like it was warranted!  Did you install new Strut mounts!!
Best of luck & Enjoy the ride. Z
Very much needed, shocking how much toe variation there was going on.

No I did not replace them, I looked mine over very well and they were clean and tight still so I stayed with the ones on it.  This car was babied by previous owner, even though it has 55k on it, it rides and drives like it has 20k.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Looks good!!!!! VERY IMPRESSED! Congratulations on the out come, I know it has been some time in coming. I think it was worth the wait!