• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Need 2010 3.5L EcoBoost 6F55 AWD; AA5P-7000-DA,DB

Started by mcrmb1, May 10, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcrmb1

Well took my 2010 Ecoboost Flex to the shop they said the torque converter is not locking up so where's the best place to buy a complete rebuilt transmission gotta 170k miles on mine right now so instead of just changing the converter I'd rather change the whole transmission. 2010 3.5L EcoBoost 6F55 AWD; AA5P-7000-DA,DB AA5Z-7000-DRM is what i was told i needed Any help would be appreciated I live in southeast Oklahoma we don't even have a trannie shop
2010 Ford Flex Limited 3.5L Eco-boost Upgraded Timing and water pump to 2012 version

SHOdded

The Ford remanned part is your best bet if you out a lot of miles on.  Jasper and Etereman also come to mind.

No luck on ebay?  That is usually where the best prices are found.  The best dealer pricing I have seen comes from AutoNation of White Bear Lake.  IDK how much shipping would be.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!