• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Anyone have a pic of NESHO cat/ resonator delete pipe?

Started by kinder, May 10, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinder

I have to yank out my resonator (and might as well pull the cat while I'm at it) because my car is scraping in my garage after the H&R install.

Looking for pics of options to run by a muffler shop and read that the NESHO one was a good way to go and offers no drone.

Anyone have one to post or of things you have done?

Thanks!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

SHOdded

only NESHO exhaust i know of is on bpd's SHO, and I thought it was kind of a one-off but I could be wrong.  It does sound most excellent :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Yes.

Unless Kirk built more after mine, which I HIGHLY doubt.

Especially since he closed up shop a few years back.

I will try to get some pics up when time permits.

kinder

Thanks BPD.

I found his link on Ebay where it looked he was selling them but no pics cause ad is closed.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

bpd1151

I thought I had better pics of this, but apparently I don't.

That said, I pulled what I did have out my CrapBucket albums and they're posted below.

Best I can do for now until I can get the big 'ol pig up on a lift and snap off some more.

kinder

That first pic give me enough of an idea BPD. Thanks!
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator