• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Firestorm HPFP Installed

Started by StealBlueSho, May 04, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 04, 2018, 03:41:00 PM
Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on December 04, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 04, 2018, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on December 04, 2018, 03:34:09 PM
You can get all 3 but you have to fudge :D  Upgrade critical components, and compare to the OLD setup, not the resulting setup!
We will get everything figured out don't worry!

True... and it's where you want to put your money... a Corsa Exhaust + downpipes cost more than a HPFP...but the HPFP will allow you to run E30 safely... trade offs I suppose.

Which btw should be ordered here soon... ATPs and a trip the LMS hopefully by spring time frame.

My plans for a motor went sideways when the market tanked...my RSU's from my previous employer took a huge hit :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We would love to have the car in here, you definitely need to make the trip as soon as you can!

Trying to iron out the details! Thanks!

StinkinLinkin13

So just to be clear... This is NOT the "Severe Firestorm" HPFP is it? Sorry if I missed it in the thread.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

StealBlueSho

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on December 09, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
So just to be clear... This is NOT the severe duty HPFP is it? Sorry if I missed it in the thread.

No, the Firestorm.

StinkinLinkin13

Ok Thanks... Quite the price jump between the two.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

StealBlueSho

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on December 09, 2018, 06:25:25 PM
Ok Thanks... Quite the price jump between the two.

Yes there is... and the Firestorm supports enough fuel to generate more power than the stock block can handle...

The severe might be needed for full E85 setups when they figure out the low side fuel pumps...

LMS did say they have a meth tuned SHO running full E85 with just the upgraded Firestorm pump, stock injectors, and stock lpfp...