• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Floor mat cleaning and gloss?

Started by Gjkrisa, May 03, 2018, 12:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjhpadi

Here is the link to the WeatherTech kit. I give it thumbs up and think it is a good deal for the cost.

https://www.weathertech.com/techcare/cleaner-protector-kit/
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

Gjkrisa

Quote from: mjhpadi on June 03, 2018, 09:14:47 PM
WeatherTech makes a great cleaner and Protector that works great.  The cleaner foams when sprayed on the floorliners and with a little scrubbing removes all the dirt.  The protector brings back just a bit of gloss and is NOT slippery once it has dried...usually completely dry within 30 minutes unless applied really heavy.
I think this is the route I am going to go with the price isn't bad but sucks I can not just pick it up at a local store

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

mjhpadi

I am very pleased with the results of the WeatherTech mat cleaning kit....it does a great job on both the SHO and the Explorer mats...I think the mats in the Explorer look even better.  BTW, SHO mats are grey which doesn't show the dirt or the clean look very well, but the Explorer mats are black and they look good when clean and shined up. 
But the best part is that the Protector dries without being slippery at all.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350