• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Got lucky on some take off tires

Started by Izzybird, May 02, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzybird

Was just about to buy a new set of tires and stumbled across someone replacing a set of barely used Michelin Latitude Sports 255/45 with all seasons. Gave her $100. Good timing because the SHO shoes were getting very thin. Sorry about the beast in the background, was the only spot I had to snap a pic.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

griggs95

2011 pp: lms 91 tune - ppe downs w/ kitties - Amsoiled myself all around - gapped 30 sp plugs - enthused driver, nervous passengers - aem drop in dry filter.

Izzybird

They came off a Audi Q5, she said it was the tires that came on it. So if you see one and happen to have a jack and some jack stands...
Kidding, thieves suck.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP

Blackhawk

There is a local guy that wants 680 for the same set.  Good buy.   Seems like they were designed for crossovers/SUVs but I would still do it.

Quote from: Izzybird on May 03, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
They came off a Audi Q5, she said it was the tires that came on it. So if you see one and happen to have a jack and some jack stands...
Kidding, thieves suck.

Izzybird

I finally got these things put on the car, they ride nice and smooth. The 255 definitely looks better filling more of the wheelwell, they should have put these on from the factory. If the wife decides to get a '18, I think I'll consider wheels and some 275's. I really like the way the sho looks with that setup.
Wife's '15 SHO non PP