• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO Puddle Lamps

Started by StealBlueSho, May 02, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Only 1 left for this order cycle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Sold out!

Ok... ICBM said they are going to request another batch from their supplier... unfortunately I do not have a time frame....

If I hear anything from them I will post it. Otherwise, if you did not get a set, keep an eye on the website..

Thanks everyone for making this successful!!

mjhpadi

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 27, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
Sold out!

Ok... ICBM said they are going to request another batch from their supplier... unfortunately I do not have a time frame....

If I hear anything from them I will post it. Otherwise, if you did not get a set, keep an eye on the website..

Thanks everyone for making this successful!!

You did a lot of the work and thanks again, but at least you should carry some weight with them when you contact them.  I bet they never thought they would sell out when you first contacted them about this project!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

glock-coma

Just got a shipping notification, hopefully they will be installed this weekend
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

RAYJAY

mine also are shipped there in york Pa, hoping to get them before i leave for Carlisle.........
2013 GREEN GEM METALLIC 402A PP PACKAGE

bpd1151

Mine are scheduled to arrive June 1st, so no go for the National's for me for this item.

Oddly, my cop order from MSD is set to arrive then as well.

mjhpadi

Mine are also scheduled for June 1 delivery....maybe if BPD makes some outragous consession I would allow him to have my set, but then he would have to send me his set...and who knows what else......
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

Macgyver

Ditto. Shipped and Arriving the 1st as I live near by.

Twintrbskies

They look good. I still need to tweak the rotation to get them right but I love them!

Also noticed the red LEDs come on and go off randomly. Just throwing that out there in case anyone else sees this.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

Macgyver

Look good.

Could be brighter.

glock-coma

So just installed mine, drivers side is perfect no issues.
Then I decided it might be a good idea to document the install to make it easier for others.

As bpd1151 stated start by putting both mirrors in the full up position.
Position prying device in the clip towards to front of the vehicle.
Then gently pull this area down slightly

Then push in from inside behind the mirror on the other clip, you cannot see this from under the mirror.

The light will then fall down.

I chose to slightly re-crimp the push on terminals and apply some dielectric grease

Then push back in place and enjoy.

But then........the passenger side only lights up red.
SMH.........
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

StealBlueSho

Contact the seller....that makes 4 out of 50 with issues that I know of....

I am very disappointed to say the least...

StealBlueSho

To everyone  that purchased the SHO puddle lights. I worked through ICBM Performance on eBay which is the same company that makes the Ford symbol projector lights. If you don't like the product you received or are having a problem please contact them. I was not involved in making them or have any financial gain with these.

There have been 4 people I know of that have had an issue myself included(the adjuster screw on the passenger side broke). I will be more than happy to contact them as well if you are having a problem.

From the small few that have had an issue, from what I understand, ICBM has stated they will replacement when they get more in stock this week.

StealBlueSho

***Updated***: I received an email back from the company ICBM Performance. They told me to let everyone know they are really sorry for the defective sets that were sent out and PROMISE replace them when they get the second batch this week. They think because they pushed their supplier to get the first batch out ASAP, it caused some issues.

So at this point, just make sure if you did receive a bad set, to let them know.

ZSHO

@ SBS Due appreciate you keeping everyone up to speed with any ongoing issues ......
If you're having any issues please contact the seller as kindly mentioned ^^^ by SBS!  TIA.  Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|