• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO Puddle Lamps

Started by StealBlueSho, May 02, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glock-coma

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 22, 2018, 05:01:33 PM
The seller just sent me an email letting me know they are getting the purchase link and information together. I should have it shortly.
Still waiting for that PayPal addy SBS. I'm serious, I still owe you
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

StealBlueSho

Quote from: glock-coma on May 22, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 22, 2018, 05:01:33 PM
The seller just sent me an email letting me know they are getting the purchase link and information together. I should have it shortly.
Still waiting for that PayPal addy SBS. I'm serious, I still owe you

You don't owe me. I am happy to help out where I can. If anything, you helped me get much needed car parts OUT of my garage which helps my marriage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shoNoff

Im weirdly excited about these lol
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

I have a link... not happy... will report back...

bpd1151

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 26, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

Uh oh......

I'll hope for the best.

Until then, cheers!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 26, 2018, 11:07:40 AM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 26, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

Uh oh......

I'll hope for the best.

Until then, cheers!

Price... $65...

I asked for a group buy link as they mentioned $50 for the group buy.

StealBlueSho

ALRIGHTY!!!!!! WE HAVE THE LINK.

IF YOU PURCHASE IN THE FIRST 15 DAYS YOU WILL RECEIVE $15 OFF THE $65 PRICE. THE DISCOUNT IS APPLIED AT CHECKOUT!!!! 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132637527257

bpd1151

Just placed my order now!

Thanks SBS for all the leg work on this.

StealBlueSho

Just happy to do something for the SHO community. Unfortunately the SHO world is small and always gets left out of cool stuff like this...  I hope these are as good a quality as they pictures they are providing...

WhitePlatinumSHO

Being in Canada sucks. $37.69 for shipping! Almost as much as the lights.....ugh.
2016 Platinum White SHO
- Unleashed Tune & 3 Bar MAP

2010 Red Candy SHO - Gone but not forgotten
1997 Cobra Coupe - 659rwhp / 609rwtq

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

***UPDATE***: ICBM emailed me. They ordered 50 sets initially and those are just about gone. They will need to order more from their supplier once the first 50 are gone. This will add some delay to the process if you are order 51 and beyond. Just a heads up.

mjhpadi

Just placed my order! Should be delivered by June 1st.  Thanks again StealBlue! Looking forward to having these.  Although I sheepishly have to admit this is the first mod I have ordered for the SHO in a fair amount of time....been spending mod money on the Mustang GT to get it up to my satisfaction.  Feels good getting something for my SHO.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

Twintrbskies

SBS and to think there was some doubt on how many would actually order. LOL , 10 hours in and almost sold out. Awesome!

Super stoked about these coming in! Thanks again for all you have done with this.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

glock-coma

Thx again SBS,
Just placed my order and I was order 42. Get them before the wait!
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)