• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO Puddle Lamps

Started by StealBlueSho, May 02, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Just to be clear, as much as I like a BJ, no more than the next guy, I only want my logo to reflect 'SHO' exclusively.

Please omit any homage, direct or otherwise, of a BJ in my set(s).

LOL :thumb:

mval

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 02, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
If that link is not helpful for that vendor (sometimes when images are magnified, the ends are left pixel-ated etc.) LMK.....

I think I have an extra set of the 'SHO' letters that Classic Cars Ken made for my interior doors left over.

They're black vinyl, and the edges maybe possibly be crisper than the images found online.

They may BORROW them for this project as long as they're returned (I recall Ken saying he was going to stop making the hood stripes and those letters, so I need to keep them on hand in event of an accident, etc. **cringe**).

LMK If needed, I can start searching them if so.
that accident always worried me as well that's why i grabbed your front grills at the '15 sho convention, still in my basement as insurance. mike was thrilled you made them available.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

mjhpadi

I would be in for a set myself, thanks for doing the legwork.  Great idea!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

Macgyver

StealBlueSho

***UPDATE***: They have agreed to do it, but it will take around 10 days or so for the first batch to be done. I asked for a rendering or sample of what they have come up with. I will post as soon as I get a picture.

Macgyver

Actually excited for this mod.

StealBlueSho

***UPDATE*** I received the sample image for the puddle lights for approval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpd1151

StealBlueSho

***UPDATE***:I sent an email asking if it was just to angle of the photo but to verify that..

A: The "S" is actually straight or if it needs to be tweaked
B: The "O" is off and has a pronounced flat spot on the bottom as opposed to the top.

Plus a few special comments from BPD1151..

Hopefully its just the angle but waiting on a response. I don't want something that is not correct.

StealBlueSho

***Update*** ICBM Performance said they will make the adjustments requested and provide an update.

I did inquire about a group purchase. They are willing to do it as well. I asked for a price if 20-25 people purchased. I have 50+ interested... I am assuming less than half will actually purchase.

I am waiting for the updated image... but if you are seriously willing to pay let me know. Don't make me look a fool!

lamrith

Probably too late in the game now, but no way for them to put some blue in there?   We got the oval, just need the blue!
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: lamrith on May 16, 2018, 08:43:04 AM
Probably too late in the game now, but no way for them to put some blue in there?   We got the oval, just need the blue!

I am keeping it simple... They asked if white as good as they cannot project silver well. I said that was good... The log is very simplistic so I am trying to keep with that.

On the book of face I am getting all kinda of requests... so for now I am just working with them on a simple (yet true to the original logo) design and getting the font correct along with spacing.

StealBlueSho

Looking like we have around 41 serious buyers at this point including the facebook sites....basically people that have said they "definitely in" I have a list going at this point in a spreadsheet... I was not anticipating this positive of a response.

I am hoping for a decent discount based on the volume. And have requested a link for a group buy once the finished product is available.

shoNoff

Is it to late for me to get in? I will definitely pay the stock puddle lights are awful.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

Quote from: shoNoff on May 16, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
Is it to late for me to get in? I will definitely pay the stock puddle lights are awful.

Not too late... still waiting on a good mock up...