• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Thanks AJP!

Started by ShoNuff757, May 01, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skydogs

Quote from: AJP turbo on May 03, 2018, 11:28:21 PM
Quote from: Skydogs on May 03, 2018, 10:42:19 PM
Quote from: 802SHO on May 03, 2018, 08:06:06 PM
Brad is amazing at what he does!  He's working on my new meth tune as we speak.  I didn't have serious issues with my old tune but I knew it just wasn't performing as it should.  Finally reached out to Brad and after some logs, confirmed it was in fact not performing as it could be.  My peak boost was 10.8 on Meth.  Brads base 93 3 bar tune w/out meth blew it out of the water.   Its sort of frightening to find out how its going to feel when we get the meth tune started and dialed in.  I'd say its long overdue and hats off to Brad.  Very professional, friendly and timely responses.  Bottom line, Brad = results.  Scratching my head why I didn't reach out earlier.  Highly recommend anyone who feels like their tune just isn't quite as advertised...AJPTURBO will make your car feel like it was stock before he tuned it.

God yes!!! Brad has a hot hot hot Meth tune in my car and it is nuts!! Can't wait to run at the track!! His work and time to get every thing spot on does not happen much in the aftermarket world anymore if at all!!!!

Thank you again

Yeah Skydogs your tune is HOT HOT and a little scary but you got what you wanted after being persistent LOL. You are like a real meth addict. Get that thing to the track and or dyno because I'm curious about it and I don't really condone your power levels but you weren't going to stop until you got it.

Thanks again Brad when or if she goes we will do a full build! But until then we will push on! Track the next stop!!!
Matt.     P.S. Just did bigger injectors stiffer waste gate spring and a E85 tune on my off road side by side have not road yet but north of 220hp now! I wish we could data log that and you tune!!!
Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned

Skydogs

Sorry OP did not mean to hijack your post! I am just as happy!!!
Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned

ShoNuff757

Quote from: Skydogs on May 04, 2018, 01:01:19 PM
Sorry OP did not mean to hijack your post! I am just as happy!!!

It's all good. I enjoy reading the stories. It reinforces that I might the right decision in going with AJP!
2011 SHO non-PP. Tuned by AJP Turbo.

"Remember: No matter where you go...there you are" - Buckaroo Banzai

FoMoCoSHO

This should be named the AJPTurbo nuthugger thread...

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Skydogs on May 04, 2018, 12:45:17 PM
Brad is amazing at what he does!  He's working on my new meth tune as we speak.  I didn't have serious issues with my old tune but I knew it just wasn't performing as it should.  Finally reached out to Brad and after some logs, confirmed it was in fact not performing as it could be.  My peak boost was 10.8 on Meth.  Brads base 93 3 bar tune w/out meth blew it out of the water.   Its sort of frightening to find out how its going to feel when we get the meth tune started and dialed in.  I'd say its long overdue and hats off to Brad.  Very professional, friendly and timely responses.  Bottom line, Brad = results.  Scratching my head why I didn't reach out earlier.  Highly recommend anyone who feels like their tune just isn't quite as advertised...AJPTURBO will make your car feel like it was stock before he tuned it.

God yes!!! Brad has a hot hot hot Meth tune in my car and it is nuts!! Can't wait to run at the track!! His work and time to get every thing spot on does not happen much in the aftermarket world anymore if at all!!!!

Thank you again

Yeah Skydogs your tune is HOT HOT and a little scary but you got what you wanted after being persistent LOL. You are like a real meth addict. Get that thing to the track and or dyno because I'm curious about it and I don't really condone your power levels but you weren't going to stop until you got it.

Thanks again Brad when or if she goes we will do a full build! But until then we will push on! Track the next stop!!!
Matt.     P.S. Just did bigger injectors stiffer waste gate spring and a E85 tune on my off road side by side have not road yet but north of 220hp now! I wish we could data log that and you tune!!!
Its good to know I'm not the only one that stresses Brad out, lol...

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on May 04, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
Quote from: Skydogs on May 04, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

Thank you again

Its good to know I'm not the only one that stresses Brad out, lol...
oh i'm on that list too! lol!
at least BJSHO is off his back now though i'm pretty sure us 2 and him were probly the most high maintenance customers.

but to contribute to the nut-hugging . . . i'm pretty certain no other tuner could have given me the results that brad did. wether it's street or strip.
i still have locals a little puzzled that i'm keeping up with them after they all got turbo upgrades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

StealBlueSho

Ha! I do feel bad for taking up so much of his time... although all the trash talking about the Capitals... I dunno....

AJP turbo

Quote from: BJSHO on May 04, 2018, 09:47:08 PM
Ha! I do feel bad for taking up so much of his time... although all the trash talking about the Capitals... I dunno....

No reason to feel bad, it was my pleasure... I actually feel bad for you and the chokitals lol and Alexander ochokin lol lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress