• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

LMS Firestorm HPFP

Started by StealBlueSho, April 27, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on April 28, 2018, 01:37:18 PM
Quote from: BJSHO on April 28, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
In any event... given LMS track record and general safety, I went ahead and finalized the order today. I should have the pump in hand by end of next week along with updated tunes.

I believe this setup will give me a super safe configuration that will allow me to run their most aggressive 93 pump tunes all year round without having to worry about much.

Should be a solid mid 12 second car on a good day at the tracks by me.

I will add an addendum to my "how to" on the HPFP installation. The only difference will be I will need to place the diaper under the LP feed line at the HPFP instead of the bleeder that's on the 2010. Additionally you need to slightly bend the line the get it to line up with the feed connection on the newer pumps.

Thanks everyone for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you decided to go with our HPFP, From there o it should be smooth sailing for your vehicles performance and no longer have that issue anymore!

I'm screen capping this and gonna hold you to it!!!! In any event, looking forward to it. Thanks for answering my 100 phone calls and the patience.

Now I need to submit my 5th(?) tune request in 4 days? Probably should touch base with Anthony on Monday...

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: BJSHO on April 28, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on April 28, 2018, 01:37:18 PM
Quote from: BJSHO on April 28, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
In any event... given LMS track record and general safety, I went ahead and finalized the order today. I should have the pump in hand by end of next week along with updated tunes.

I believe this setup will give me a super safe configuration that will allow me to run their most aggressive 93 pump tunes all year round without having to worry about much.

Should be a solid mid 12 second car on a good day at the tracks by me.

I will add an addendum to my "how to" on the HPFP installation. The only difference will be I will need to place the diaper under the LP feed line at the HPFP instead of the bleeder that's on the 2010. Additionally you need to slightly bend the line the get it to line up with the feed connection on the newer pumps.

Thanks everyone for the info!

Glad you decided to go with our HPFP, From there o it should be smooth sailing for your vehicles performance and no longer have that issue anymore!

I'm screen capping this and gonna hold you to it!!!! In any event, looking forward to it. Thanks for answering my 100 phone calls and the patience.

Now I need to submit my 5th(?) tune request in 4 days? Probably should touch base with Anthony on Monday...

We will do our best to get that tuner updated and back to you as soon as we can! Let us know your thoughts and opinions once you have installed the pump and tune!

ZSHO

Something like this! Lol.  Z   :-X

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on May 02, 2018, 06:40:28 PM
Something like this! Lol.  Z

Is that one yours? I didn't know you had one installed....

Does the SHo engine cover still fit?

And by the looks of it, you needed a new line as well for the fuel.. Cody told me the new revisions no longer need different lines...

StealBlueSho

Mine should have shipped today but unfortunately no tracking number. Come to think about it, out of all the crap I have ordered from LMS not once have I ever received a tracking number.... not sure if it cause all the s*** I have given them...

Trying to wait patiently....