• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Shout out and thanks!

Started by StealBlueSho, April 11, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Just want to give a shout out and thanks for reprogramming my Mycalibrator with tunes for my new to me 2016 SHO at no charge. I appreciate it!! And catching the order for the 3BAR and TS so it can all be shipped back at the same time to save me on shipping.

Brucelinc

Yes, I would also give Livernois a shout out.   My Mycal was first married to my MKS, then my Continental and now to my Mustang.....all reprogramming and tunes at no charge after the initial purchase back in 2012.   Awesome service!

derfdog15

Good on LMS for taking care of their customers like that, its actually quite refreshing to see, and aligns a bit with the SCT handhelds, I didn't realize they would do that. (SCT has 5 marries/unlocks till you have to send it back to SCT and Pay)...Nice to see LMS taking care of both you guys.

Also, I almost cryed laughing when I saw the name change StealblueSHO BJSHO
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

StealBlueSho

Quote from: derfdog15 on April 12, 2018, 09:59:51 AM
Good on LMS for taking care of their customers like that, its actually quite refreshing to see, and aligns a bit with the SCT handhelds, I didn't realize they would do that. (SCT has 5 marries/unlocks till you have to send it back to SCT and Pay)...Nice to see LMS taking care of both you guys.

Get your mind outta the gutter! Blue Jean SHO... just shortened ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

I truly appreciate BJSHO for his dedication for a impartial-fair reviews in respect to each Tuner on this Board.  Z   :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

I love me some BJ along with a SHO.

LMAO.

I swear that user name will never grow old! Love it love it love it!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on April 12, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

LMAO.

Yes yes... I usually enjoy wearing blue jeans while I drive my SHO as well... ;-)

bpd1151

Quote from: BJSHO on April 12, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
Quote from: bpd1151 on April 12, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

LMAO.

Yes yes... I usually enjoy wearing blue jeans while I drive my SHO as well... ;-)

EXACTLY what I was thinking!

I bet BAM_SHO looks pretty sexy in a nice pair of blue jean daisy dukes!

Bwahahaha.

bamsho

Yeah right.   I hate wearing shorts.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

bpd1151

Quote from: bamsho on April 12, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
Yeah right.   I hate wearing shorts.
That's not what Kris said when she secretly recorded you dancing in your old house for one last time......

bamsho

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: BJSHO on April 12, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
Quote from: derfdog15 on April 12, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

Get your mind outta the gutter! Blue Jean SHO... just shortened ;-)

The BJ part caught me off guard, like who is this person?

(Those are the best mornings btw )

Innuendo aside, I thought you'd change your name to StillBlueSho.  Get it, it's a play on words....cause it was steel blue...but you got another...and its still bl-... nvrmd....but thanks, I'll be here all week

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ZSHO

@ bpd1151 . Blow on this! LoL.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Hahaha. Now that I'd love to.

Although I may never return home to my own wife if the lady depicted was standing in front of me wearing such attire.

Oh my, gasp!

I just realized I think we've all collectively totally derailed this thread. Oopsie poopsie.

bamsho