• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Transmission shudder can someone look at my datalog please help

Started by mcrmb1, April 06, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcrmb1

well i have 2010 EB with a SCT Livewire TS tuner the Line Pressure kPa  has dropped   no codes  fluids full it started feeling like it was bogging down at light throttle and shakes give it 1/2 or more throttle and runs good i have figure out how to datalog last night but dont no what im looking at or for any help would be appreciated
2010 Ford Flex Limited 3.5L Eco-boost Upgraded Timing and water pump to 2012 version

SHOdded

How many miles on it again?  Does the tach flutter at cruise at all?  Fluid looks full and in good condition?  Hopefully no debris.  Torque Converters have been known to fail once past the 100K mark.  BUT it could also be a simpler case of needing TSS/OSS sensors and/or a calibration update.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mcrmb1

Well its has 177k a little flutter sometimes Fluid looks full and in good condition is there something i can check?
2010 Ford Flex Limited 3.5L Eco-boost Upgraded Timing and water pump to 2012 version