• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Made a Grown Man Cry

Started by vernonator, August 13, 2013, 08:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vernonator

Made the owner of a brand new Cadillac CTS sedan cry this morning on the way to work. (He still had the temp paper license plate) He was ridding me all the way up the ramp to the interstate and cut over two lanes as soon as he could. So being it was early and the road was pretty clear I sped up and pulled up beside him - which caused him to gun it and try and get ahead of me  8) Not gonna happen...dropped the hammer and RAN away from him and his little GM...made my day  :biggrin:

I know what he was thinking as he rode my ass on the ramp - "damn taurus get out of my way".... I just LOVE the sleeper status of this car, oh and my Livernois Stage 4 tune sure does not hurt.
2012 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP. Livernois Stage 4+, PPE Catless DP's, EBC Stage 4 Front/Rear Brakes
2015 Tuxedo Black Explorer Sport 401A, no mods....YET :)

Brucelinc

Priceless story!  Makes my day, too!   ;D

DJE624

mjhpadi

It's fun to do...I know that guy with the new 7 series BMW was shaking his head when he saw the potential of the SHO, but have to admit he was cool about not being able to outrun it...plus he really liked the looks of the car.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

TSS

He may have cried, but I smiled at the story.  I love nothing more than getting to the legal speed limit very fast when there is no other  traffic and blowing guys' minds. 

p.s. the only thing that would have made the story better is if he had "V"s on the door and trunk.   ;)   
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.