• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Post your times here!

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 05, 2012, 01:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Snuck out to Milan for opening day yesterday. DA was -226 when they opened, but I couldn't make it until later when the DA was 1100+.

Only got in 2 runs because of the crowded atmosphere, which was great...and a couple lengthy cleanups.

Went on a light mix of corn, .5 to 5 gallons equalling a 16.8% mix.

1st run, on 26 psi

2nd run on 22 psi & the rear windows down (oops)...sounded like I lost a door at the 1/8th mile. Did net my best 60', but tires slightly broke free into 2nd.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

AJP turbo

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SHOnUup

Quote from: AJP turbo on April 17, 2016, 09:40:49 AM
How much psi?
Tire psi...should've labeled that

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Max boost I saw was 14.6

AJP turbo

Quote from: SHOnUup on April 17, 2016, 09:44:36 AM
Max boost I saw was 14.6

Ah lol!..i thought u meant 26 psi boost lol!....nice time..thought u would trap in the 112's for that et...but nice...describe your launch..chilly up there?

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

ElvenSho

Quote from: BMC10SEC50 on April 16, 2016, 12:46:54 PM
Updated Torrie tune!
I got an updated tune last night and the car feels stronger for aure, i am.hoping.i. an hit similar to your time on the 23rd!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

SHOnUup

Quote from: AJP turbo on April 17, 2016, 09:47:54 AM
Quote from: SHOnUup on April 17, 2016, 09:44:36 AM
Max boost I saw was 14.6

Ah lol!..i thought u meant 26 psi boost lol!....nice time..thought u would trap in the 112's for that et...but nice...describe your launch..chilly up there?
Thanks.

I did run a 12.5 last year with a trap of 112, tires broke free on the launch more than usual. Still had a great 60', but the extra spin seems to get it into 2nd gear too quick or something.

Launch...start by wiping the tires clean in staging lanes and checking pressures again. Avoid water box and then do a high rpm launch for a spectacular awd mini "burnout"...2nd run I had the rear windows down for some stupid reason and could hear a sarcastic cheer from the crowd at the wall...lol. Then it's a painfully slow attempt at barely getting that full stage light on with a 2000-2100 rpm launch. Long brake pedal, focus on getting foot off of it fast.

AJP turbo

How deep are you into the throttle pedal when you are holding your 2100 rpm?

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

Brucelinc

Dang...I wish I could get 60s like that.  I would give my left....uh..appendage..to run a 12.5.

SHOnUup

Quote from: AJP turbo on April 17, 2016, 10:09:33 AM
I'd like to guess at this, but I'll take note of it next time and relay the info.

AJP turbo

Quote from: SHOnUup on April 18, 2016, 07:08:58 AM
Quote from: AJP turbo on April 17, 2016, 10:09:33 AM
I'd like to guess at this, but I'll take note of it next time and relay the info.

Im just curious becuase i go about 25% maybe ....im afraid to hold the throttle much more than that...i feel like im hurting it lol i think my 60' was around 1.80-1.84

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

SHOnUup

I target an rpm, never paid attention to the % of pedal travel. I usually let the other guy stage first too, so it's a very short time at targeted rpms.

Seems like these things like higher rpms to me in overall driving on a tune. Car just seems to be super smooth when driven harder.

AJP turbo

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

AJP turbo

Very nice....No meth? Who's tune?

One of the fastest non meth times I've seen...Have any datalogs? Would like to see how hard the car pushing

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

AJP turbo

Quote from: clubsfit on April 28, 2016, 01:43:20 PM
No meth, and lets not get into the tuner. I like this site, and would rather not get into any drama. ;)

Next mod will be down pipes, not sure on the meth down the road or not.

What are you talking about lol....Your posting good results not problems....Chance to showcase the good work. Do him the favor lol

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress