• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Post your times here!

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 05, 2012, 01:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

After waking up and checking the DA at Milan on a chilly Michigan morning...-1320...I just had to get down there.

By the time I got to racing the DA had fell some, -800...wow I was excited to take advantage of these conditions.

With that great DA another issue arose, traction?

First time I've had the car spinning to the point you could feel it trying to correct itself, not really cutting out...more of a throwing power to different wheels maybe?

Weird thing is...I nailed my best 60's yet, but the extra spinning was getting an earlier than normal shift into 2nd...which also netted me the best mph I've seen by 2 full mph.

There was a direct on headwind of 10-15 mph today too.

Car 422...left to right in order of runs

So no new best yet...still a week left!

So us test & tuners lined up in the staging lanes for our presumed last run of the day...we were sandwiched by 4 other classes that were on last week of points race (pretty cool racing)....anywho. I'm lined up next to an older Camaro with DR'S and huge hood scoop and look to be taking a loss in the final run. This Mustang in front of me with a bunch of LS buddies from Ohio.

He's lined up next to this SS

As we get up to guy controlling the staging lanes the guy in the SS calls over the worker and points back at me...employee says, "you want to run the SHO"? Guy nods and the race is on!!!!

After struggling with traction all day I dropped the fronts to 22 psi and rears to 24 psi for this last attempt. We line up and he gets me off the tree, but I out 60' him real good. At the 1/8th I can see him barely creep up to the front doors and commenced on the verbal assault that somehow kept him at bay and walked away with a .02 victory!!!!

Fun way to end the day

Guy wouldn't even look my way at the air station...got beat by the Mustangs brother still, and a V6 family sedan to boot.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

No record, but lots of stories :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BMC10SEC50

12.54@109.67 last night at Atco Raceway in NJ....2013 SHO
-2013 SHO PP with Unleashed 3 bar tune, CAI, plugs, thermostat, off road downpipes and Corsa exhaust. Best time to date is 12.26@112.47mph.
-1990 5.0 LX(original owner) 349 BOSS block, Twisted Wedge heads, Holley intake, Vortech Si trim. Made 636hp to the wheels with a street tune.

SHOdded

Nicely done!  When was the last time the SHO's fluids were serviced?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Capri83RS

Got a baseline run in yesterday, last day of the season here, track temps were 50 degrees, and the DA was 197 feet.

Car is a bone stock 2014 SHO with all options except the performance package, full weight with spare, jack, tool kit, amp and subwoofer.

Ran a 13.76 @ 101 mph
1984 Capri RS
1991 F150 4x4
2013 Mustang GT Track Package w/ Recaro's
2014 Taurus SHO

JDSHO

Fastest MPH Ecoboost SHO at a quarter mile.. Lol..

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sabtaj1

Wow!!!  Really??   I need to get my flex game in gear damn it
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

Gray Brick

Unfortunately we have 500 lbs. of extra weight.
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

SHOdded

92BlackGT

it was a decent night out at Thunder Valley tonight. It got cold fast as soon as the sun went down. DA was 1700.
I ran 13.07 @ 105.6mph. I wan also running in full daddy mode, 4600 lbs according to the scale at the track

My buddy with a stock '15 non pp ran 14.05 @ 99.1mph.
I was getting wheel hop on the 1-2 shift so lowering the shift pressure and a couple of tune revisions and i'll be solidly into the 12's
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

SHOdded

A full second, pretty sweet!  Full daddy mode could only have helped :D

92BlackGT

PS, i hate my elevation and you guys 1000 ft lower than me
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

BMC10SEC50

New best-

12.417@111.67

No meth, no race gas and no E85!

Unleashed!
-2013 SHO PP with Unleashed 3 bar tune, CAI, plugs, thermostat, off road downpipes and Corsa exhaust. Best time to date is 12.26@112.47mph.
-1990 5.0 LX(original owner) 349 BOSS block, Twisted Wedge heads, Holley intake, Vortech Si trim. Made 636hp to the wheels with a street tune.

ZSHO

Quote from: BMC10SEC50 on April 16, 2016, 11:23:35 AM
New best-

12.417@111.67

No meth, no race gas and no E85!

Unleashed!
Congrats Bill on your new Personal best buddy,any time slips? Btw how many revisions was needed.  Z  :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BMC10SEC50