• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Got pics of the car that robbed me! Need help identifying

Started by Agentlongwood, April 02, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agentlongwood

A neighbor of mine got the car used to rob my house on his camera.  The angle isn't good at all, and it's a bit blurry.  But it's absolutely identifiable.  I can't quite make out the make/model/year, but it is doable.  here are 4 pics I grabbed from the video.

The second pic is good, because I feel like it gives you a good shot of the corner of the headlight.  The detail line goes through both door handles and all the way to the headlight.  I KNOW I've seen those headlights before, but I can't quite place them.  Any help would be huge.  I appreciate it.

2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

BoostfoSHO

Looks like a Hyundai but it's hard to tell for sure.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

Agentlongwood

I thought Hyundai or Honda Accord Sport.  But neither of them have the detail line that meets up with the headlight like that.

StinkinLinkin13

Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

ctrlraven

To me it looks like a 2013+ Fusion, antenna on rear of the roof is what makes me think it's the Fusion.

2015 Ford Focus SE
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost
2010 Ford Fusion Sport
2004 Mercury Marauder
1989 Ford Mustang LX 5.0

ShelbySuperSnake

Looks like a 2015 or newer Mazda 6, that thing is for sure a base model.
2013 SHO PP
3 Bar Tune

StinkinLinkin13

Quote from: ShelbySuperSnake on April 02, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
Looks like a 2015 or newer Mazda 6, that thing is for sure a base model.

I agree... Something very Mazda about the wheels the fender flare plus those are some tall tires probably on 16s. Definitely tough to tell but thats where im leaning according to the pic.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

FoMoCoSHO

StinkinLinkin13

The antenna is throwing me off... Sorry man. Just trying to help. Can't stand thieves! 😤

Agentlongwood

It can't be a Mazda, because the crease on teh side goes straight through the door handles and into the headlight.  I'm leaning heavily toward the Ford Fusion.  Possible with these wheels: 

https://goo.gl/images/WuSmT1

StinkinLinkin13

Maybe right. They used to share the same platform and some similarities still exist. Good luck hunting down the scum bags.

AJP turbo

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Agentlongwood on April 03, 2018, 12:30:57 AM
It can't be a Mazda, because the crease on teh side goes straight through the door handles and into the headlight.  I'm leaning heavily toward the Ford Fusion.  Possible with these wheels: 

https://goo.gl/images/WuSmT1
I stand corrected...I agree Fusion.

www.haimsmotors.com/detail-2013-ford-fusion-4dr_sedan_s_fwd-used-15281570.html

AJP turbo

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress