• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hash marks?

Started by Shonuff1140, July 28, 2013, 05:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonuff1140

Once I recover from my new wheels/tires, and Corsa exhaust I am really thinking about running hash marks that are color matched to the matte gunmetal nurberings (along with the hood rise accents like on other forum members cars).

Has anyone seen hash marks on a SHO?

What is the forums overall opinion about them as far as look?

mjhpadi

Never thought about it, but they may look sharp...although I'm sure some people would think they look kinda MoParish.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

Yes, they are kinda cool but I think chrysler has a monoply on them.  I think they stole them from corvette. 

Shonuff1140

Was maybe even thinking about Ford oval blue for the has marks, but not vinyl, definitely paint.

Shonuff1140

Well vinyl at first, then paint, I just don't want the car to look all ghetto ricer. What does the forum think about Ford blue hashes on a tuxedo black metallic?

QwikSHO

After you get those, you should order some Z3 fenders and some Buick portholes to match things that don't belong on a Ford Taurus.

painterpatt

I made vinyl ones for fhe Flex. They said Twin Turbo, I changed it to Unleashed Tuning.com. Still laugh at a light when I get some dipshit look at it and chuckle, usually aint at the next light.                                                       
Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!

SHOdded

Should it say "Torrie Tuned"?  :D  Turned out nice!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!