• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New member from GA. Atlanta

Started by Elginspencer, March 25, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elginspencer

Hi all. Coming all the way from Atlanta GA. I've been lurking for months and finally introducing myself. Bought this beauty back in September 2017. I wasn't even looking at buying one until I read about the ultimate sleeper. Even passed on an X5M.

I've been in and out of the car scene for years with different builds, mainly imports.

Glad to be here. As a side note, went to import alliance yesterday. I was of course the only SHO, but I'll be rapping for the ecoboost around metro Atlanta.

SHOdded

Welcome to the community, and congrats on the new ride.  Atlanta was the original production site for the SHO, so it is quite fitting :)  do post pics of your ride when you get a chance!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

AJP turbo

You will love the sho especially if you tune it but it's not nearly as nice as the bmw you passed on so not quite sure why you did that...they are not really comparable price or refinement wise
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

Welcome aboard.  :WELCOME: Best of luck with the new ride and thanks for joining.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

92BlackGT

'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

TimmyATL

Welcome. Glad to see more people in the Atlanta/Metro areas.
13 SHO PP, Airaid intake, 170 T-stat, 3bar map sensor, Ecopower Parts hot side pipes, Turbosmart 7lb wastegate actuators, Stainless Works catted downpipes, Corsa cat back exhaust with Loudvalves exhaust dumps, Alky Control Meth Injection, LMS Dyno Meth tune. TSW Nurburgring  with NItto NTO5

PDSHO

2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

Elginspencer

Been trying to post pics. Taking forever.

Also forgot to mention it is a PP. They didn't even have time to clean the car before I bought it because 9 people were already on there way to look at it.

Tune and intake coming in may, with more goodies to follow.

Elginspencer

Quote from: TimmyATL on March 26, 2018, 09:51:16 AM
Welcome. Glad to see more people in the Atlanta/Metro areas.

I'm right by summit racing. Wish more SHO were at import alliance. What side of town are you on?

Elginspencer

I'm off of keys ferry and 81. I know exactly were you are. Summit is doing there Monday night meets starting this up coming monday

You're like 15 minutes from me. You've probably seen me driving around