• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Back On

Started by anomadtoo, March 16, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anomadtoo

Hello.....again :) back on after about 4 years; just picked up a 2011 SHO with 100k plus miles on the cheap; wish me luck!! Haha

SHOdded

Welcome back, congrats on the new ride, lots an lotsa luck LOL!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PDSHO

Greetings, how about some pics?

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

anomadtoo

thank you! I'll get some picks up soon enough I hope, heading out of town tomorrow. Then new tires when I return and get the PTU oil changed...then tune.....then........haha

derfdog15

The mod bug never strikes 'just a little'. I was going to keep my SHO stock, and we all can see that didn't happen, if it had survived, id probably be custom intercooled, ATP turbos, and full E85 by now. Hell, I've spent more $$ in random extra parts for the '92 mustang I bought, than I spent on the actual car, so.... cheap isn't always better, cost of entry gets you in the game, and then you can't stop.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car