• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

13+ Taurus Gt350 style front bumper

Started by Quikv6, March 16, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: FearlessAZ on May 08, 2018, 09:09:55 AM
I actually left most of the EB Facebook groups because of all the BS. Try to help someone, get 10 replies back when you are wrong. And the info is stuff straight from here. I trust most on this forum more than any Ford tech or adviser or keyboard mechanic.

While Facebook does have it's good uses (keeping in touch with family) there are a lot of stupid uses for it.

And I wish I could see this front end on a 10-12

I know they mentioned with enough interest they would do a 2010-2012 version. I had expressed my own for my 201 when I had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quikv6

So I had a nice lengthy reply about this not happening. not enough interest. Went to post and it disappeared... Not typing it out again. If you put a deposit down Chris will be calling to give you an Update/Refund
2013 SHO +PP Custom dual feed intake, 160 t-stat, SW catless DP's, Hot pipes, Turbosmart BOV,  3bar & Snow Performance stage 3 methanol TUNED BY TORRIE Megan coilovers, Staggered wheels and tires.
2015 Roush Mustang VMP supercharged 750RWHP
2019 Ranger Lifted Mini Mall Crawler also Tuned by Torrie

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Sucks for those who actually fronted money.

Tis a shame.

Sure seemed like there was enough interest. How unfortunate.

lamrith

I thought I read on the FB page that the hood was a no go, but the bumper was still on?  Or did something change in the last 5hrs?
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

Cole.C

Quote from: lamrith on June 28, 2018, 10:57:38 PM
I thought I read on the FB page that the hood was a no go, but the bumper was still on?  Or did something change in the last 5hrs?
Has anyone ever boughten one of these hoods from SHOsource
http://www.shosource.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=685

For a carbon fiber hood the price seems fairly low! Would love to see one of these.. I know the weight savings is irrelevant being so little but for that price if it looks nice I'd definitely be tempted.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Cole.C on September 10, 2018, 09:33:30 PM
Quote from: lamrith on June 28, 2018, 10:57:38 PM
Has anyone ever boughten one of these hoods from SHOsource
http://www.shosource.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=685

For a carbon fiber hood the price seems fairly low! Would love to see one of these.. I know the weight savings is irrelevant being so little but for that price if it looks nice I'd definitely be tempted.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I believe the rumor was they haven't actually made any and the minimum order is 10 to get the first set made....

But I could be wrong..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder3000gtvr4

I'm a little late to the party here but that is a pretty cool looking front bumper rendering. I didn't see not that it matters since I gather there not making it if it is fiberglass or whatever the material oem bumpers were so they don't shatter when a bug hits them like how many aftermarkets bumpers used to be.
Kik: Spyder3000gtvr4

Got my Sho deciding to make it a DD or use it for my tube chassis build :)