• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

13+ Taurus Gt350 style front bumper

Started by Quikv6, March 16, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quikv6

For those of you not on Facebook there is currently a group buy/preorder for a new urethane Gt350 front bumper from Extreme Dimensions. Current price is 419.00 which is a discount off the 699.00 expected retail price. This does not include shipping which is expected to be $190 or pickup is available at ED in California. We need a total of 20 preorders to make this happen. I am not in charge of the pre-order but I am trying to make everyone possible aware of it. Deposit are being handled individually by Extreme Dimensions directly so there is no worries about an unknown Facebook profile running off with your money. Anyone else interested?

Kevin
2013 SHO +PP Custom dual feed intake, 160 t-stat, SW catless DP's, Hot pipes, Turbosmart BOV,  3bar & Snow Performance stage 3 methanol TUNED BY TORRIE Megan coilovers, Staggered wheels and tires.
2015 Roush Mustang VMP supercharged 750RWHP
2019 Ranger Lifted Mini Mall Crawler also Tuned by Torrie

bpd1151

Looks sharp.

All those 13+ owners should be hopping all over this.

Sinister.

Good luck with the pre-orders!

AJP turbo

Is ED partners with Shelby? Just wondering about the image and the chin spoiler

Any chance for a real pic instead of the rendering?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

Blistering color edition is highly anticipated!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

LostnEye

Now that looks interesting. Like Brad said I'd like to see an actual pic.
2013 Tuxedo Black/Mayan Grey PP, GH AO, GH IC, H&Rs, AD mounts

derfdog15

The fact that they left the stripes and the shelby lettering on the chin spoiler portion/splitter in the rendering kinda scares me with regards to the designer's attention to detail. The rendering would look much better if the GT350 stripes either weren't on the front bumper, or were carried on throughout the rest of the car.

Something like a front bumper, IMO, a rendering is useless, would have to see how they actually look after being molded. This won't be nearly as straight forward as making a rendering.

On top of that the plastic unpainted grill portions vs. the SHO painted grill, is a small detail that I am sure would annoy me if that was my car.

That said, I am for sure interested to see how these look for real.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

shaundizzle15

Are those lights in the bumper included or will there be a design change to accommodate our DRL's ? Like many have posted we need an actual pic. That being said it looks pretty sweet.
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

Agentlongwood

Have they made any physical units yet?  It looks awesome, but taking pre-order money without having a physical product to show seems sketchy.  Or is that pretty much common practice for aftermarket companies?
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

AJP turbo

Do you remember "U plug" lol....they tried to get some pre orders but they disappeared lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Quikv6

Yes this was a quick rendering there won't be any Shelby letters in it. Lights are still in the works. We have found aftermarket led switchbacks for a shelby nose for about 180. No there won't be a picture of the product before the preorder because it doesn't yet exist and won't exist if people aren't willing to purchase. Extreme Dimensions has been around for a long time. They are the ones that now own the mold for the 10-12 front lip.  I never heard of U-plug what was that?
Kevin
2013 SHO +PP Custom dual feed intake, 160 t-stat, SW catless DP's, Hot pipes, Turbosmart BOV,  3bar & Snow Performance stage 3 methanol TUNED BY TORRIE Megan coilovers, Staggered wheels and tires.
2015 Roush Mustang VMP supercharged 750RWHP
2019 Ranger Lifted Mini Mall Crawler also Tuned by Torrie

J-Will

Quote from: 2013blksho on March 16, 2018, 11:05:05 PM
COME ON!!!  i just had my front clip replaced from the second raccoon that got in the way, this would have been great upgrade.  chalk it up to not being on face book. oh well i will just have to wait for round 3 with the raccoons.  SERIOUSLY GREAT LOOK!!!
I don't know how anyone finds anything on FB. It's too segmented. I'm in two ecoboost related groups, and I didn't know about this (as an example). If things are not consolidated and searchable it's really useless to me as a mechanism for information.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

FoMoCoSHO

gtmorgan23

They are also doing a carbon fiber hood as well. I am waiting for pricing before I decide to take the plunge.

The hood looks even better than the bumper IMO.
2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can

StealBlueSho

I would be interested after I see one actually done... on FB these guys are telling the 2010-2012 crowd to just do the front end conversion to a 2013+ front end so you can use their bumper.. I am excited to see the finished product! They DID mention if they have enough interest in the 2010-2012 they might do one fo those as well...

bpd1151

Quote from: stealbluesho on March 19, 2018, 09:57:01 AMOn FB these guys are telling the 2010-2012 crowd to just do the front end conversion to a 2013+ front end so you can use their bumper.

Ha......

Well that would up the price exponentially.

Because besides the costs of this (potential) new aftermarket front bumper cover offering, those three model years would also have to purchase the 13+....

Engine Hood
Upper Grille
Pair of Head Assemblies

WOWSERS!!!