• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois customer track day!

Started by Livernois Motorsports, March 13, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Hey everyone just looking to inform you all that we at Livernois Motorsports have scheduled our first customer track day for this year with Milan Dragway on May 12th! If you are a current customer or looking to be a customer in the near future this will allow you to come down and see what your car can do on the strip free of charge! We look forward to seeing all of you this year at our customer appreciation track day!

AJP turbo

Yes!!! I'm in there like swimwear this time! :rofl2: :rofl2:
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: AJP turbo on March 13, 2018, 12:03:07 PM
Yes!!! I'm in there like swimwear this time! :rofl2: :rofl2:
Would love to have you there as well!

ZSHO

@ What time schedule kind sir ? Is it okay to bring a friend along ?
I will have to consult with SHOdded and possibly Brad. Thanks.  Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

AJP turbo

Well if I can go I will be legit and buy something from LMS....actually it would just be cool to meet many people from the forum
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on March 13, 2018, 12:08:00 PM
@ What time kind sir! Is it okay to bring a friend along ? Maybe SHOdded and Brad. Thanks.  Z   :)
gates open at 9am and racing is from 10am-2pm!

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: AJP turbo on March 13, 2018, 12:16:17 PM
Well if I can go I will be legit and buy something from LMS....actually it would just be cool to meet many people from the forum
Sounds great we always appreciate new customers and support! We will be doing an email registration list as well!

bamsho

Will try to see if we can make it.  Depends on the housing situation here.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: bamsho on March 13, 2018, 03:47:37 PM
Will try to see if we can make it.  Depends on the housing situation here.
Sounds good would be fun!

Skydogs

I am putting this on the calender! Hope to see you all there.
Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: Skydogs on March 16, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
I am putting this on the calender! Hope to see you all there.

We look forward to seeing alot of our customers there! Make sure you get on the registration list by shooting us an email to info@livernoismotorsports.com with your full name on your account to review!

Brucelinc

I would love to go and take both my Lincoln and my Mustang.  It is just too far for me.   Livernois, you should do this at Brainerd some time!

bamsho

Sorry Im out.  Our town list race is that day and lster there is a no prep race too.  Want to see that.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: bamsho on March 17, 2018, 01:41:07 PM
Sorry Im out.  Our town list race is that day and lster there is a no prep race too.  Want to see that.
We will be having another one a few months after so dont worry, there will be more opportunities!

StealBlueSho

Of it wasn't so dang far away....