• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Forum topic suggested "Are you on here?"

Started by jbrown9999, March 10, 2018, 01:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbrown9999

I've come across a few SHO's on the road and often wondered if they were part of this forum and that maybe we could trade tuning, cleaning, maint ideas or even good gas locations with our locals.

Is there anything like that on here?
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

Dxlnt1

Quote from: jbrown9999 on March 10, 2018, 01:01:47 AM
I've come across a few SHO's on the road and often wondered if they were part of this forum and that maybe we could trade tuning, cleaning, maint ideas or even good gas locations with our locals.

Is there anything like that on here?
That would seemingly be a good idea. I have wondered the same thing. Even while traveling.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

FoMoCoSHO

I thought we had a "spotted" thread somewhere....

jbrown9999

Well, there are a lot of posts for "spotted" but there doesn't seem to be single thread or better yet a thread that has a break out by State.

ZSHO

There is » Car Shows » Discussions about car shows and meets!  Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/board,116.0.html . Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

jbrown9999

Let me explain the reason I ask.  I live in the Salt Lake City area and last night at around 10:30pm, on my way home there was a black SHO on Bangerter Hwy.  Well, he pulled on the far right and I was in the far left.  I wasn't even sure he saw me.  He did a slow roll from the light and then hit it.  I dropped the pedal in response but he had already got a start.  We ran for till we were 100+ he didn't gap me but I couldn't catch up either.
Just wondered if he's on here so I can get a rematch.

ZSHO

Quote from: jbrown9999 on March 10, 2018, 05:28:33 PM
Let me explain the reason I ask.  I live in the Salt Lake City area and last night at around 10:30pm, on my way home there was a black SHO on Bangerter Hwy.  Well, he pulled on the far right and I was in the far left.  I wasn't even sure he saw me.  He did a slow roll from the light and then hit it.  I dropped the pedal in response but he had already got a start.  We ran for till we were 100+ he didn't gap me but I couldn't catch up either.
Just wondered if he's on here so I can get a rematch.
I'm quite certain LEA would get you guys together. Lol.  Z  :P

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|