• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

HELP with H&R install on PI

Started by 5ohSHO, March 09, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5ohSHO

I was honestly expecting what happened on the driveway in question, but it was kind of an experiment just to see. I'm overall happy with the way it rides and looks now and I don't regret it..... yet.

StinkinLinkin13

Haha... It's worth it if you ask this guy. It really doesn't seem all that low to me. I think its the ride height the car should have been stock. When I load up the fam tho I set suspension to comfort and mostly only have issues with some of the more insane speed bumps in the city and parking lots.. otherwise no complaints.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

lamrith

Quote from: derfdog15 on March 12, 2018, 10:15:49 PM
Quote from: 5ohSHO on March 12, 2018, 09:20:15 PM
Aaaaand discovered some driveways I have to avoid now.

Literally the reason I never lowered my SHO. I have a lowered 03 mustang and its a pain depending where I need to go, so I didnt want that with the SHO. Decided to keep my dailies stock height from now on so I can go anywhere with em.
Wish there was an Air-ride option, then could have the best of both worlds.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.