• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost $17,500

Started by DarthvaderMKS, March 07, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthvaderMKS

Thanks for looking, I have to regrettably sell my Lincoln. Just bought the wife a new minivan so I have to get rid of this payment. My loss is your gain. This car is beast, it is in pretty much all aspects a luxury Taurus sho. This mks has the equipment package 201a which gives massaging seats dual moon roof adaptive cruise control auto parallel park. Every option you could get. It has 59,xxx miles. Should not go up too much as it will be parked.

Has new plugs, recent oil change at ford. Brakes are brand new within last 5k miles. New pads rotors. Motor craft only. Two new tires as well Michelin primacy mxm4. The other two are fine.

I do have a tune on this from unleashed. 93 tune 3 bar map. Pull like a beast.

I live in Illinois near Chicago.

ZSHO

DarthvaderMKS What's the price ?  Due post some Pic's of the actual current mileage on the OD along with Pic's of the Vin number plus some interior pic's as per Forum rules. TIA and GLWS.  Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,1069.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Sorry to hear, Darth, and GLWS!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

DarthvaderMKS

Ok I can do that sorry about the delay. Vin ODO and interior.

Agentlongwood

Whoa, your car is identical to mine.  Black on Black, with all the factory options.  I've been really happy with mine, so someone is getting a great deal.  Good luck with the sale!
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

ZSHO

I fixed some of the upside down Pic's for ya.  Z  :)
Whats the Build Date ?