• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Part identification

Started by klrsmith, March 03, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klrsmith

Good Morning!

Can anyone help me identify these 2 parts and part numbers - this is a 2014 PI. 

First one is a small box with a big relay attached to it, this part was originally connected to the firewall side of the degas bottle (both parts connect together) I had to move it when I put in the OCC.

Second one is a hose from the intake all the way across the firewall to the driver side. 

https://imgur.com/a/91xHd
2014 Ecoboost PI - AJPturbo 3 Bar/93 tune - AEM dry panel - Reische 170 thermo - SP542 plugs - EPP Hotpipes - Power Stop Z37 Top Cop pads and slotted rotors

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

klrsmith

Thanks for the info Z. That vacuum hose is definitely what I was looking for.

As for that degas mounted electrical box with the relay on it, I do have the truckmod guide for the 2014, but I don't see that part in either guide.  There is a ford part number on it, but it doesn't seem to come back to anything that would remotely describe it.

Thanks again for the assist!

2014 Ecoboost PI - AJPturbo 3 Bar/93 tune - AEM dry panel - Reische 170 thermo - SP542 plugs - EPP Hotpipes - Power Stop Z37 Top Cop pads and slotted rotors

ZSHO

Quote from: klrsmith on March 03, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
Thanks for the info Z. That vacuum hose is definitely what I was looking for.

As for that degas mounted electrical box with the relay on it, I do have the truckmod guide for the 2014, but I don't see that part in either guide.  There is a ford part number on it, but it doesn't seem to come back to anything that would remotely describe it.

Thanks again for the assist!
@- klrsmith It's my pleasure.  :)  I guess you also got me thinking. :hmmm:
What's the actual part number ?  I can try to cross-reference the part for ya.
Is there any type of bracket holding it in place ?  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

klrsmith

The larger main part shows DG1T-14A099-AB on it's outside cover.  The Relay inside under a separate cover shows AW7T-13350-AA and I think (I can't get in there far enough to verify without taking stuff apart) but it seems to be part of a wire harness which has a EG1T-14290-KB barcode tag attached.  Oh the bracket on this part is made to fit into the cutout on the degas bottle - they are literally made to fit together...

At least I couldn't find anything with those PN's - If it was part of a lighting package wiring harness, I would know that it's cool to remove it... but the lighting packages listed in the options of course only have a 3 digit option code.

ZSHO

klrsmith

Cool, that's a great site - I would guess this piece is part of a PI lighting package, part of this (at least very close harness) - EG1Z-14290-KA - "HEADLAMP PREP PACK, WIRING PREP, With Level 3 Headlamps, With Level 4 Headlamps".   Tracing this harness down, I should find disconnected connectors or just cut cable - if so I'm planning to remove it.  Already tight working on these freaking sideways mounted engines :-)