• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Stage 5 package!

Started by Livernois Motorsports, February 06, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Seems like we sort of got off topic on this, but this package will really wake up the SHO's and really make a night and day difference in performance

bamsho

Im running meth now, then V10 meth tune.  Thinkung of getting the bigger HPFP.  Need your honest input.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

Quote from: bamsho on February 22, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
Im running meth now, then V10 meth tune.  Thinkung of getting the bigger HPFP.  Need your honest input.
Brian did you speak to anyone directly or prior ?  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Not yet.  Still dealing with house crsp.  Msybe end up calling and talking eith Anthony.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

Livernois Motorsports

So you are on the stock pump and want the HPFP or you have the HPFP and want the severe pump?

ZSHO

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on February 23, 2018, 11:02:07 AM
So you are on the stock pump and want the HPFP or you have the HPFP and want the severe pump?
I believe Brian (Bamsho) is on the stock pump IIRC and looking to upgrade to the Big Boy (Severe pump) .Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

He is on the stock pump.

Pretty sure not looking to do the "severe" pump upgrade, but just the next step up above OEM.

Concerns were the given cost(s) relative to the actual performance potential, if any.

General thought is, is that the new HPFP simply provides assurances only, that FRP remains in the safe zone(s) & that there is no definitive, tangible performance there from.

Brian, correct me if I've misunderstood your positions from our own conversations on this subject matter.

Kind of a big price tag for relative peace of mind.

SHOdded

Go BIG or go home, no halfway measures LOL :chili:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

This was based from the conversation with the installer while having the DPM installed last summer @ LMS Facility. Z

The HPFP pump would be a benefit more so in the way of the pressure fall off at high rpm, shifting, and extended wide open. You will gain slightly in power on 93, biggest gain would be to go with e85 and the pump upgrade.

Btw- bpd1151 would know better on exactly what Brian Desires.  :)

bamsho

Thanks guys.  I was looking at the $1500 pump. 

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on February 23, 2018, 12:37:45 PM
This was based from the conversation with the installer while having the DPM installed last summer @ LMS Facility!  Z

The HPFP pump would be a benefit more so in the way of the pressure fall off at high rpm, shifting, and extended wide open. You will gain slightly in power on 93, biggest gain would be to go with e85 and the pump upgrade! 

Btw- bpd1151 would know better on exactly what Brian Desires!   :)
Couldnt of said it better myself!

StealBlueSho

If you are on stock turbos with meth, running the LMS tune, then there are no performance benefits from going with the 1600 pump.... UNLESS LMS is releasing tunes the take advantage of the HPFP on their existing tunes such as running open throttle, which would be a departure from last time I talked to them about it a month ago.

But they won't disclose that information in any event. Only way I would invest in one is if I was running bigger turbos. OR they shows dyno slips showing performance gains warranted for a 1600 parts on their existing remote tunes modified to take advantage of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Livernois Motorsports

Bigger turb
Quote from: stealbluesho on February 23, 2018, 03:58:47 PM
If you are on stock turbos with meth, running the LMS tune, then there are no performance benefits from going with the 1600 pump.... UNLESS LMS is releasing tunes the take advantage of the HPFP on their existing tunes such as running open throttle, which would be a departure from last time I talked to them about it a month ago.

But they won't disclose that information in any event. Only way I would invest in one is if I was running bigger turbos. OR they shows dyno slips showing performance gains warranted for a 1600 parts on their existing remote tunes modified to take advantage of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bigger turbos would fully take advantage of upgrading the fuel pump