• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Running with the bull (cinnamon/umber content)

Started by Code AiR, February 04, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dubcitySHO

2018 Magnetic Metallic F-150 XLT FX4 SCrew, 20% 3M Tint, Currently researching reputable F-150 tuners....

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Code AiR

Ignorance is curable (with knowledge), stupidity is not.

Code AiR

SHOdded

I think I would get overloaded with 2 goodlookin' cinnamon bulls in one show, LOL!  Too much "candy".
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Code AiR

Quote from: SHOdded on March 18, 2018, 04:47:11 PM
I think I would get overloaded with 2 goodlookin' cinnamon bulls in one show, LOL!  Too much "candy".

LOL I am not sure about that.

FoMoCoSHO

Anyone have one with PP?

That would be a true unicorn in the SHO world...

Code AiR

Nothing new with the car. I've been playing around in photoshop a lot more recently so I figured I'd throw this up for the time being.

I have some different colored headlight bulbs arriving today. The only thing I've focused on lately is exterior lighting. Simply for the reason it's cheap. I am almost positive the next mod I am buying is a Livewire, 170 tstat, new plugs, and probably going with either an Unleashed tune, BCB, or Gearhead.