• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Running with the bull (cinnamon/umber content)

Started by Code AiR, February 04, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I'm certainly liking the color scheme along with the wheel setup which makes for one awesome choice indeed.  :thumb:
What tires are you running with?   
Btw Welcome aboard.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Code AiR

Ignorance is curable (with knowledge), stupidity is not.

Code AiR

Quote from: ZSHO on March 07, 2018, 02:51:35 PM
I'm certainly liking the wheel setup and awesome choice indeed.  :thumb:
What tires are you running with?   
Btw Welcome aboard.  Z

Thank you sir! Goodyear Eagle Sport

griggs95

Man, that car sits absolutely perfect in my book...and I don't say this often.

Way to make that color pop with stance, wheel color/choice, tint the whole nine buddy! I've always loved that brownish interior choice as well but it only works with certain exterior colors, and I had no idea cinnamon was one of them - nice!

I think you took cinnamon to a level I didn't know existed, job well done!  :clap2:
2011 pp: lms 91 tune - ppe downs w/ kitties - Amsoiled myself all around - gapped 30 sp plugs - enthused driver, nervous passengers - aem drop in dry filter.

Code AiR

Quote from: griggs95 on March 07, 2018, 03:14:30 PM
Man, that car sits absolutely perfect in my book...and I don't say this often.

Way to make that color pop with stance, wheel color/choice, tint the whole nine buddy! I've always loved that brownish interior choice as well but it only works with certain exterior colors, and I had no idea cinnamon was one of them - nice!

I think you took cinnamon to a level I didn't know existed, job well done!  :clap2:

Thank you very much sir! I wanted either a bronze or silver color to help compliment the cinnamon.

Code AiR

Here are some better pictures I took over the weekend. I had to detail her and fix some things (broken bumper bracket, and drop in a K&N filter) for Riverside Chattanooga.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Code AiR on March 07, 2018, 02:41:22 PM
I think it could be a little lower. I am not "really" happy with the height but it's my daily so I don't rub and have full function. So it is what it is. The space in the rear is really bugging me with my new Roti's. Wheel specs; f20x8.5 / r20x10 .... Tire specs; f255/45/20 and r275/40/20

Really?

I'd be unbelievably happy how the drop and wheels turned out, its perfect!

Is yours a PP on non-PP?

Code AiR

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 12, 2018, 01:16:56 AM
I think it could be a little lower. I am not "really" happy with the height but it's my daily so I don't rub and have full function. So it is what it is. The space in the rear is really bugging me with my new Roti's. Wheel specs; f20x8.5 / r20x10 .... Tire specs; f255/45/20 and r275/40/20

Really?

Is yours a PP on non-PP?

Honestly idk lol. How do I tell?

dubcitySHO

Do you have adaptive cruise control?  Performance pack cars don't offer it and it's the easiest way to tell on the 10-12 MY's from a visual stand point. 

But not all vehicles without ACC are PP vehicles.  Push and hold your traction control button for 5 seconds or so, and if the gauge cluster reads something along the line of "Advancetrac Sport" or "Advancetrac Off", you have a PP vehicle. 

2018 Magnetic Metallic F-150 XLT FX4 SCrew, 20% 3M Tint, Currently researching reputable F-150 tuners....

Code AiR

Quote from: dubcitySHO on March 12, 2018, 10:33:08 PM
Do you have adaptive cruise control?  Performance pack cars don't offer it and it's the easiest way to tell on the 10-12 MY's from a visual stand point. 

But not all vehicles without ACC are PP vehicles.  Push and hold your traction control button for 5 seconds or so, and if the gauge cluster reads something along the line of "Advancetrac Sport" or "Advancetrac Off", you have a PP vehicle.

Interesting... I'll have to try out the traction control.

Code AiR

Quote from: dubcitySHO on March 12, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

So I turned the TC off and when I turned it back on it says advancetrac on. So I guess I have a PP?

dubcitySHO

Below is video recorded by a (former?) member of the forum, who had/has a pretty slick SHO in my opinion.  I loved what he did with his stock wheels, and was the first person I saw do it. 

This is how a PP car disables the nannies, but mine is non-PP so I don't have first hand experience although I wish I did for.......reasons...... :drive:

https://youtu.be/IutZ2sGyOUo
2018 Magnetic Metallic F-150 XLT FX4 SCrew, 20% 3M Tint, Currently researching reputable F-150 tuners....

ZSHO

@ Codeair is there a spare tire in the trunk?   Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Quote from: Code AiR on March 12, 2018, 08:10:51 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 12, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

Really?

Is yours a PP on non-PP?

Honestly idk lol. How do I tell?
IMHO from the color scheme to the wheel setup wouldn't even care if its a Performance package or NOT...from my perspective it simply looks that dam good! enjoy.  Z  :)