• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Put the pig on a lift.... crap..

Started by StealBlueSho, January 27, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Well one half dozen or another... very little oil consumption.. no loss in performance... and I just pulled a Camaro SS with at least exhaust from 50mph roll to about 110ish...

Just gotta keep an eye on the turbos until I figure out what I want to do. Thanks everyone for the info and suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

SBS Still smokin on cold startup?  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on January 29, 2018, 08:36:23 PM
Mike, does the efficiency island change?

If so do you know at what boost level they move out of that zone?
No idea, just knew a made more power and more boost :)
My "record" times of 12.4 (12.3 75 shot) in the Flex turbo only (5800ft DA) was on the upgraded stockers, not with ATP's.
I'm going to say again for the record, in better air that would have been the first 11 second transverse vehicle as well as the first to make 600HP :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on January 29, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

My "record" times of 12.4 (12.3 75 shot) in the Flex turbo only (5800ft DA) was on the upgraded stockers, not with ATP's.
I'm going to say again for the record, in better air that would have been the first 11 second transverse vehicle as well as the first to make 600HP :)

Dang what track was that? Not too many people that feel the pain of terrible DA like i do up here. 5800ft is as good as it gets for me  :boom:
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on January 29, 2018, 10:46:17 PM
SBS Still smokin on cold startup?  Z

Never had smoke at startup. I get black soot out the tail pipes in large amounts after a reflash. It's goes away a bit after a Tune has settled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on January 30, 2018, 12:02:28 AM
Quote from: EcoPowerParts on January 29, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

Dang what track was that? Not too many people that feel the pain of terrible DA like i do up here. 5800ft is as good as it gets for me  :boom:
SIR in Tucson
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts