• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Service is #1

Started by polskifacet, February 02, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polskifacet

I literally got a tune revision back 5 minutes after I emailed. Amazing.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

AJP turbo

Quote from: polskifacet on February 02, 2018, 12:14:01 PM
I literally got a tune revision back 5 minutes after I emailed. Amazing.

Thank you for the kind words...You caught me at the perfect time. I was on the computer enjoying some forum and youtube time and was also catching up on tuning so the timing was perfect! Sometimes it just works out.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

Yeah Even AJP responds to my Pm within matter of minutes! LOL.
On a serious note must admit nothing better than having your very own in House Tuner to answer any such key questions you may have!  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StinkinLinkin13

Hey AJP... Is this tuner compatible with your revisions(see attachment)... It is what I believe LMS used to use before going to their new "my calibrator" device. Its for sale in my area and is claimed to be unlocked. I am considering buying it if you can use it to help with my current tune issues. Lmk
Not gonna lie. It sux having to wait a week for LMS to send their "new" tunes to try.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

AJP turbo

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on February 03, 2018, 12:28:45 AM
Hey AJP... Is this tuner compatible with your revisions(see attachment)... It is what I believe LMS used to use before going to their new "my calibrator" device. Its for sale in my area and is claimed to be unlocked. I am considering buying it if you can use it to help with my current tune issues. Lmk

Yep you can use that device just fine..Not much for displays but neither is the mycalibrator but it will flash tune files just fine. And you can datalog with it and see things you want also.

I forget what issues you were having? Mechanical or tune issues?

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

StinkinLinkin13

High rpm misfires much like "poleskeit" 😋... Last LMS attempt was to raise fuel pressure... Did not help. Replaced Fuel pump control module. Did not help. Having issues finding adapter to gauge LPFP.. That's where Im at.. plugs are good. Coils are good. "Chasing ghost" possibly.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

AJP turbo

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on February 03, 2018, 12:40:44 AM
High rpm misfires much like "poleskeit" 😋... Last LMS attempt was to raise fuel pressure... Did not help. Replaced Fuel pump control module. Did not help. Having issues finding adapter to gauge LPFP.. That's where Im at.. plugs are good. Coils are good. "Chasing ghost" possibly.

Yep that's right I remember....I didn't think you actually confirmed misfires though since you can't log.....Well the offer is still on the table for you...If your perceived loss of power or power cutting out is due to fuel pressure I can probably help with that in the same way I help Polski but we'd have to test

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

StinkinLinkin13

High RPM misfires. AJP. Watch in slow mo if possible. At approx 5500 rpm. Especially from 2nd -3rd gear. Can even see it on the tach.

https://youtu.be/ZIGY6qscmP0