• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ford Flex woody

Started by jims2015, January 29, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jims2015

spotted in a Costco lot in Jacksonville
2015 PP, Thunderstorm DP & CAI. AlkyControl, Livernois dyno tune

2019 Corvette C7 Z51 A8 No mods

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TSS

.....don't dislike it....
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

bpd1151

I'll admit, it is kind of cool.

Lil nostalgia there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FoMoCoSHO

Getting smoked by that would be super humiliating...

AJP turbo

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on January 29, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

I flex my woody and smoke wimminz all the time it's not humiliating but rather empowering I find

Edited by the Pottymouth Patrol

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on January 29, 2018, 08:48:33 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on January 29, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

I flex my woody and smoke wimminz all the time it's not humiliating but rather empowering I find
BS...maybe when you were young.

Now you just change diapers and write tunes.

StealBlueSho

And wear ugly a$$ brown shoes... only evidence that Brad is a real person was a pair of nasty brown shoes caught in the edge of a photograph for his new downpipe ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Quote from: stealbluesho on January 30, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
And wear ugly a$$ brown shoes... only evidence that Brad is a real person was a pair of nasty brown shoes caught in the edge of a photograph for his new downpipe ;-)

I saw that too

Geezuz Bradley, really?

Christ, I might start a GoFundMe just for the community to donate him a new and nicer pair.

Now Bradley, remember, if the community elects to purchase you a set of high heels, or thigh high leather boots, you MUST WEAR THEM!

Without question. LOL!

TopherSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 30, 2018, 03:43:41 PM
Quote from: stealbluesho on January 30, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

I saw that too

Geezuz Bradley, really?

Christ, I might start a GoFundMe just for the community to donate him a new and nicer pair.

Now Bradley, remember, if the community elects to purchase you a set of high heels, or thigh leather boots, you MUST WEAR THEM!

Without question. LOL!

Link? :)  I need some ugly shoe action ..
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

AJP turbo

There is something wrong with YOU PEOPLE....What is a man supposed to wear when he is admiring car parts on his carpet? I'll be sure to wear my Joeseph Abboud shoes next time I stick my feet in the pic.

On a side note I felt a tad irresponsible telling my 2 year old how Catalytic converters are bad for our mission and the Catless downpipe would help us achieve our goals....My Wife looked at me as if she didn't know me and snatched my son from me for fear I would corrupt him but it was too late my son was roaming around saying cats are bad lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

bpd1151

Quote from: AJP turbo on January 30, 2018, 10:57:39 PMThere is something wrong with YOU PEOPLE....

Hahaha. Yup. And you're part of us. Egads!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on January 30, 2018, 10:57:39 PM
There is something wrong with YOU PEOPLE....What is a man supposed to wear when he is admiring car parts on his carpet? I'll be sure to wear my Joeseph Abboud shoes next time I stick my feet in the pic.

On a side note I felt a tad irresponsible telling my 2 year old how Catalytic converters are bad for our mission and the Catless downpipe would help us achieve our goals....My Wife looked at me as if she didn't know me and snatched my son from me for fear I would corrupt him but it was too late my son was roaming around saying cats are bad lol
Man, you should have told him how corn burns clean reducing the need for cats and how Mommy supports terrorist regimes with her petroleum based fuel purchases...

SHOdded

Way, Way, Way OffTopic ...