• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Welcome AJP Turbo!

Started by SHOdded, January 28, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Long time coming, glad to make it official :D  Welcome, AJP Turbo, as one of our forum vendors.  You can reach out to him for tuning services for your Ecoboost vehicle.

PM him at
https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1265

or email him at
bradleyfredrickfischer@yahoo.com

Brad, please introduce yourself!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

AJP turbo

Hello folks,

Many of you already know me but for those of you skimming and have only heard of me on Facebook or are new on Ecoboost performance forum my name is Brad and I'm an authorized SCT dealer/calibrator. I've been tuning ecoboost cars for a few years now. Feel free to contact me for any of your ecoboost tuning needs and device needs. Also if you are in need of any SCT accessories such as mounts, cables, software packages or the like give me a shout.

You can PM me here or email at bradleyfredrickfischer@yahoo.com

If you have questions on your tune or datalogs from another tune or any tuning questions regarding your ecoboost feel free to ask me.

If you can't find a company that offers tunes for your unique ecoboost such as Lincoln's, or non mainstream motors such as the 1.5 liter, 1.6 liter or MKT's ,MKC's  MKX's, Fiesta's then contact me. I take a custom approach to each and every tune. Every single tune I have done for people is 100% different based on the data I see and environment you live in.

I also try to accomodate certain customer request when applicable so they get the tune that suits them.

I have done some interesting things with ethanol blended tunes from your average E20-E30 to full E85 on select ecoboost cars as well as enabling Flex fuel capability.

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

FearlessAZ

Congrats, AJP! Good to have it official.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

lamrith

Congrats Brad!!

Brad is the real deal folks and he means it when he says custom tune for each person.  I asked him for a Jekyl and Hyde tune for my '13SHO.  He delivered.  In D mode around town or when others drive her she is a strong but calm lady.  Drop into sport mode and the freak comes out, ready to dance.

Real Angel on one shoulder, devil on the other.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

ZSHO

Congrats Brad & truly well Deserved! May your Tuning Derive and go where no man has gone before!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

polskifacet

AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

dubcitySHO

Now for some nice "Tuned by AJPTurbo" decals!!  :beer2: :boink: :icon_horns2:
2018 Magnetic Metallic F-150 XLT FX4 SCrew, 20% 3M Tint, Currently researching reputable F-150 tuners....

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: dubcitySHO on February 06, 2018, 07:40:40 PM
Now for some nice "Tuned by AJPTurbo" decals!!  :beer2: :boink: :icon_horns2:
Please leave out the "tuned by" part on some of them.

Skydogs

Brad is the man hands down!!!
Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned

griggs95

...and to think this whole time I thought he was just an Amsoil scientist  :pat:
2011 pp: lms 91 tune - ppe downs w/ kitties - Amsoiled myself all around - gapped 30 sp plugs - enthused driver, nervous passengers - aem drop in dry filter.

AJP turbo

Quote from: griggs95 on February 28, 2018, 12:54:29 PM
...and to think this whole time I thought he was just an Amsoil scientist  :pat:

No but I do love me some amsoil
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Brucelinc

The fastest 2017 Lincoln Continental in country was tuned by Brad.   Of course it is the ONLY tuned 2017 Lincoln Continental in the country.....  :)

Seriously, I still appreciate the fact that Brad was the ONLY tuner who would work with me on the Continental.   I spoke with about every tuner who could even spell T-U-R-B-O and no one else was interested.   SCT even told me that they wouldn't support my strategy code but Brad got them to do it.   The car runs great, too!

Vortech347

I've referred Brad to no less than 3 of my good friends and all are happy with his work.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

ecoboostsho

I just got done tuning with Brad after running another tune and I am very, very happy with his work and attention to detail. The car has never run better and I hope to get it to a Dyno or the track this summer to see how it does.  The man knows what he is doing!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

Gray Brick

Things are going great so far on the AJP tunes.... we are on our 2nd meth tune and the power is really starting to come out.  The shifting is fantastic as well. No clunks on downshifts or issues.

A++
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---