• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

AeroForce Gauges

Started by FastKatt, January 27, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastKatt

1st ever, dual gauge pod for the 5th Gen Ford Explorer.
I'm thrilled that they worked with me to have a place to mount the 2nd gauge!
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/products_order_ford.html
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/products_gauge_pods.html

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Looks sharp. Nice placement. Easily / readily viewed.

Bravo!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AJP turbo

Functional and classy...nice job
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Macgyver

Yeah using vent for the drill hole so you don't damage the dash? I assume.

ryanp49

Do the Aeroforce gauges dim automatically now? Or do you still have to manually do it? I had them years ago in my Mustangs and didn't like having to dim them every time I got in the car at night. But I did love the functionality of them though!

FastKatt

It's a custom vent replacement. Yes they made it so no holes are drilled.

No, they don't dim automatically. That could be nice, but I do well on the middle setting.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

ryanp49

Bummer...was hoping they had added that feature by now. Thanks for the reply!

802SHO

I forgot my workforce gauge has the performance test.  Since my AJP Turbo Meth tune I have been trying to get my car to a local dyno shop to see where I'm at for power.  I wanted to do a comparison of my Livernois Meth tune and Brads but the shop never answers the phone...EVER!  I left a voicemail...nothing.  Doesn't seem like a legitimate business...and even so they have a hub dyno, not sure how well that works anyway.  I'm planning a New England Dragway visit soon(went once last year and it was closed..cloudy).  In the meantime I'm pretty much modified as much as possible before upgrading turbos and internals.  And struggling with my love hate relationship with my car.  Going on 3 years...I wouldn't call it hate...more like bored.  I get bored waiting for the right financial situation to allow me to dive into the internals and turbos....and sometimes bored looking at it, a nice garage piece of furniture.  I've put 300 miles on it so far this year.  And so I've been thinking about selling it...again...but as always its the same situation...a car of equal or greater power either costs more to buy and or maintain...and/or has a ton of miles on it.  I love my SHO, I wish it held its value better than it does. So I remembered today about the performance test on my gauge.  Only spot to do this that was close to my house was on an extension highway and towards the end there's a turnaround.  I turned myself around and brake boosted and started the performance test..facing about a slight incline with a left hand turn...yay!  At about 100 I wish I could have slowed down for that turn but I was determined to go as much as 120 to make sure I hit that quarter mile mark.  I'm very happy with the results!  Don't feel like selling her at all anymore...snapped me out of it!  I'd say a flat surface drag strip should yield a much better time!  To be continued.....shout out to AJP Turbo!  She rips man and it's because of your tune!!!
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

802SHO

Stupid auto correct...I tried to say...Aeroforce
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

AJP turbo

Quote from: 802SHO on July 13, 2018, 10:06:58 PM
I forgot my workforce gauge has the performance test.  Since my AJP Turbo Meth tune I have been trying to get my car to a local dyno shop to see where I'm at for power.  I wanted to do a comparison of my Livernois Meth tune and Brads but the shop never answers the phone...EVER!  I left a voicemail...nothing.  Doesn't seem like a legitimate business...and even so they have a hub dyno, not sure how well that works anyway.  I'm planning a New England Dragway visit soon(went once last year and it was closed..cloudy).  In the meantime I'm pretty much modified as much as possible before upgrading turbos and internals.  And struggling with my love hate relationship with my car.  Going on 3 years...I wouldn't call it hate...more like bored.  I get bored waiting for the right financial situation to allow me to dive into the internals and turbos....and sometimes bored looking at it, a nice garage piece of furniture.  I've put 300 miles on it so far this year.  And so I've been thinking about selling it...again...but as always its the same situation...a car of equal or greater power either costs more to buy and or maintain...and/or has a ton of miles on it.  I love my SHO, I wish it held its value better than it does. So I remembered today about the performance test on my gauge.  Only spot to do this that was close to my house was on an extension highway and towards the end there's a turnaround.  I turned myself around and brake boosted and started the performance test..facing about a slight incline with a left hand turn...yay!  At about 100 I wish I could have slowed down for that turn but I was determined to go as much as 120 to make sure I hit that quarter mile mark.  I'm very happy with the results!  Don't feel like selling her at all anymore...snapped me out of it!  I'd say a flat surface drag strip should yield a much better time!  To be continued.....shout out to AJP Turbo!  She rips man and it's because of your tune!!!

Thank you Andrew! Yea I love how your tune turned out...so it's showing 12.29 @ 113 and 3.99 to 60 mph and 7.90 in the 1/8 I'd love to see it at the strip but the numbers correlate to the speed well so it seems in line for a meth tune

Nice job!
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress