• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2014 Ford Flex $23,500

Started by redneck1, January 24, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redneck1

Hey guys, I'm putting my flex up for sale.  Hard to do but my needs have changed.  I wanted to put it up here first for someone else to appreciate the effort I have put in this car.  It just rolled over 30k miles, have all my maintenance records, have always done the work myself as I don't trust dealers.  Oil changed every 5k with amsoil until recently changed to le lubrication.  Transmission oil changed to amsoil. Ptu has royal purple full synthetic.  Changed plugs and gapped.  Running 3 bar tune from Brad with  x4.  Car runs phenomenonal.  New tires and alignment.  Paint is platinum tri coat in perfect shape.  Car had never ran in snow or salt.  It's a limited with awd.  Been in Northern California it's whole life.  Any questions you can pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
2014 Ford Flex EB, AJP tuned

bpd1151

Any interior pics by chance?

Sharp Flex for sure. GLWS!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Im saddened to hear the news and hope all is well!
If you can post some Interior PICS of the actual OD READING plus VIN and PLATE  number @ your earliest convenience as per Forum rules!  TIA. GLWS. Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Best of luck, hope all is well ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

redneck1

Quote from: ZSHO on January 24, 2018, 01:01:19 PM
Im saddened to hear the news and hope all is well!
If you can post some Interior PICS of the actual OD READING plus VIN and PLATE  number @ your earliest convenience as per Forum rules!  TIA. GLWS. Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com

Sorry I missed that.  I'll get them posted.

redneck1

Clean title in hand. More pics.  Will entertain reason offers!  Sorry not the best photographer.

redneck1

Dropped the price on auto trader so I'll do it here.  $25,900..

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

redneck1

$23,500

griggs95

Redneck, change the title of the flex with the new price to catch more attention. Better yet, take this post down and keep it since you know you'll miss it  :hmmm:
2011 pp: lms 91 tune - ppe downs w/ kitties - Amsoiled myself all around - gapped 30 sp plugs - enthused driver, nervous passengers - aem drop in dry filter.

redneck1

Quote from: griggs95 on February 02, 2018, 12:40:36 PM
Redneck, change the title of the flex with the new price to catch more attention. Better yet, take this post down and keep it since you know you'll miss it  :hmmm:

I tried but it won't let me.  I know I'll miss it but may end up keeping it if it doesn't sell.  These cars are unique enough the people that like them, love them and the rest think they're ugly, lol.

66 Galaxie

Quote from: redneck1 on February 02, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
Quote from: griggs95 on February 02, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

I tried but it won't let me.  I know I'll miss it but may end up keeping it if it doesn't sell.  These cars are unique enough the people that like them, love them and the rest think they're ugly, lol.

Great car. You may also want to post an ad over on fordflex.net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

redneck1

Sold.  Mods please remove.

SHOdded

ZSHO

X2- Congrats and best of luck on the new acquisition.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|